Recipe From: Confessions of a Wannbe Baker
1 clove of garlic
4-5 roma tomatoes
1 small onion
1/2-1 jalapeño (depending on the amount of heat you want)
handful of cilantro
- Deseed and devein the pepper.
- Grill the pepper and tomatoes
- Rough chop the onion and peel your garlic.
- Carefully quarter the tomatoes and pepper
- Bust out our old 70’s food processor (or newer model if you are a lucky duck)
- Put tomatoes, garlic pepper and onion in the food processor and pulse.
- Add cilantro and pulse a little more.
- Add salt to taste.
- Chow down!