MHSA SA NATIONALS 2011
Venue: GROENGOUD (Pretoria R55 close to Zwartkops Raceway)
This is an open event, for all SAMAA helicopter pilots. Bring your family and friends
And let’s have fun. MHSA AGM will also be held, notices and AGENDA to follow.
Tel No: _________________________________
Cell No: ______________________________________________________
E-Mail Address: _______________________________________________
SAMAA No: ___________________Exp date: _______________________
MHSA No: ___________________
Frequency: ___________________Helicopter: 1)__________2)__________
Class Entered: (Tick only one F3C Class to be entered)
Class 1 F3C
Class 2 F3C
Class 3 F3C
1. SAMAA membership is mandatory – Please present your membership card.
2. Deadline for entries is 7th FEBUARY 2011. (Late entries = Double Fee)
3. ENTRY FEE IS R150.00 for class 1, R200.00 for Class 2 & 3 and R250.00 for FAI
4. Please e-mail entries to email@example.com or alternatively fax to (011) 879 5800
5. Competition starts on Sunday 13th FEBUARY 2011at 8:30 a.m. Pilots briefing at 8:00 a.m. Pilots briefing is mandatory i.e. no attendance at pilots briefing equals no flying.
6. Please bring your own peg reflecting your frequency and name 2,4 GHz included.
PLEASE NOTE PEG ON BOARD SYSTEM NO PEG NO FLY (NO PEG NO SCORE)
MHSA membership forms will be available before and during the competition.
Eats and drinks will be on sale during the running of the competition.
I declare that I am a fully paid SAMAA member in good standing. I agree to abide by the competition checks & rules. I indemnify the Organizers and the Hosting Club against any claims for damages, loss or personal injury resulting from participation and/or attendance the above mentioned competition/event.
Signed: __________________________ Date: ___________________
For queries, please contact: Johan Sieling - 082 898 8810 (please after hours only!)