ETL Breakfast Plan
- 8-12 oz. fresh fruit (omit bananas, grapes, mango for now)
- 1 rounded tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/3 C oatmeal (add 1 C water and simmer 5 minutes or so)
- Unsweetened soymilk
- ½ ounce raw nuts or seeds
Notes: Eat the required stuff first; if you’re still hungry, move on to optional stuff. Eat your breakfast in one sitting; no grazing. Commit to the ETL Breakfast Plan for 7 days in a row.
- Food scale. Get one that measures to the 1/8 ounce.
- Fresh fruit. Go for seasonal fruits; they tend to be cheaper and tastier and more local.
- Frozen fruit, unsweetened, is fine, too.
- Flax seed, ground or whole (to be ground in Vitamix or coffee grinder). Keep ground flax seed refridgerated in an opaque container.
- Raw nuts and seeds, found in bulk section. Walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, cashews, etc.