1. Fresh Rolls – fresh cilantro, green leaves, carrots, bean sprouts and rice noodles delicately wrapped in rice paper served with peanut sauce. Choice of shrimp or marinated tofu. √
2. Crispy Tofu - firm tofu, lightly fried to perfection served with a fresh cilantro, crushed peanut plum sauce. √
3. Home-style Thai Eggrolls – homemade eggrolls filled with cabbage diced carrots, onions and glass noodles, lightly fried and served with plum sauce. √
4. Calamari - lightly fried tender squid topped with crisp basil. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
5. Pot Stickers - crispy chicken and vegetable dumplings served with a ginger vinaigrette soy sauce.
6. Crab Wontons - crab mixed with cream cheese and green onion in wonton wrappers and lightly fried.
7. Chicken Satay - tenderly marinated chicken breast filet grilled on a skewer. Served with warm peanut sauce and a crisp cucumber salad.
8. Coconut Prawns - coconut battered prawns lightly fried till golden brown.
9. Bangkok Trio - a combination of our three most popular appetizer items, home-style Thai eggrolls, pot stickers and crab wontons.
10. Tom Yum Soup – spicy hot and sour lemon grass broth with tomatoes, mushrooms and fragrant Thai herbs. Choice of chicken, tofu or prawns (add $2). √ ◊
11. Tom Kha Soup – mild hot and sour soup combined with coconut milk, Thai ginger, and mushrooms. Choice of chicken or prawns (add $2). ◊
12. Som Tum Salad – shredded papaya with prawns, tomatoes and crushed peanuts tossed in a chili-lime vinaigrette. √ ◊
13. Thai Chicken Salad – tender chicken breast with crisp apples over mixed greens drizzled with warm peanut sauce.
14. Yum Salad – choice of marinated grilled steak or seafood (add $3) over mixed greens topped with fresh mint and tossed in a chili-lime vinaigrette. ◊
15. Larb Gai – ground chicken, shallots, cilantro and mint tossed in a spicy chili vinaigrette with a touch of crispy rice powder.
All stir-fried noodle dishes are prepared individually and cooked to order using intensive, high heat to bring out the complex aromatic herbs and spices Thai dishes are famous for. Noodle dishes have the option of chicken, beef, pork or tofu (8.95), prawns (10.95) or mixed seafood (11.95).
16. Pad Thai – stir-fried thin rice noodles with choice of meat, egg, green onions and fresh bean sprouts topped with crushed peanuts. √
19. Pad Kee Mao – spicy stir-fried wide rice noodles with choice of meat, egg, assorted vegetable and sweet basil leaves. √ ◊
17. Pad See-ew – stir-fried wide rice noodles in dark soy sauce with choice of meat, egg, and broccoli. √
20. Lad Na –stir-fried wide rice noodles with choice of meat, broccoli and carrots in a light, delicious brown gravy. √
18. Green Curry Noodles – green curry with Asian-style angel hair noodles, choice of meat, assorted vegetables and sweet basil leaves. √ ◊
21. Tom Yum Noodle Soup – entrée portion of rice noodles in a spicy hot and sour lemon grass broth with tomatoes, mushrooms and fragrant Thai herbs. Choice of chicken, tofu or prawns. √ ◊
Dinner menu served after 3pm and on Saturday
√ = Vegetarian option ◊ = Spicy (1 - 5 stars)