- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- Peel, seed and finely dice the cucumber. Place the cucumber in paper towels and squeeze as much excess moisture as possible.
- Place the squeezed cucumber in a medium bowl and add the Greek yogurt, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and mint. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with grilled pita wedges.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com