1pkg Oreo Cookies (set 3 aside)
8oz Cream cheese, softened
White chocolate bark
1. Crush 3 Oreos to a very fine consistency (I used a food processor); set aside
2. Crush the rest of the Oreos and mix in cream cheese.
3. Form 1-inch balls; and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet
4. Freeze Oreo balls for 10-15 minutes
5. Melt chocolate according to instructions, dip balls using a spoon then put on a fork to tap off excess chocolate (I only took out 3-4 balls at a time from the freezer). Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
6. Let chocolate harden the keep in the refrigerator.
Printed from hoosierbaker.com
Source: Adapted from Bakerella
Originally from Kraft Food