Friday, March 7
- BBB: game vs. Red Lake at REA 7 p.m.
- GBB: mandatory meeting Tuesday in Mr. Tallum’s room for grades 7-12
- Pep-band: Bus loads at 5:10 and departs at 5:30 tonight
- Athletic Trainer will be here on Wednesdays...please sign up in office by 11:00 that morning if you need to see her.
- Scripts are available in the office for the fall musical...Beauty and the Beast...come into office if you would like to check out a script. Scripts need to be returned within 2 days. Try-outs will be held in May
- Yearbook Staff: work days will be Tuesdays and Thursdays after school. Check with Angie or Lisa in the office if you plan on staying
- There are applications in the office for the TRIO Summer Science Adventure program. This is open to all students in grades 9-11.
- There are clothing order forms available in the office for those students who plan on joining track this spring. Orders are due March 14.
- If you are signed up to donate blood on Tuesday, please be sure to have a picture ID and, if you are 16 years old, the signed permission slip.