Thursday, February 11
Congratulations to the Snowfest Candidates!
7th-Kallen Jorgenson and Natalie Larson
8th-Mason Bring and Serena Ratzlaff
9th-Evan Maurstad and McKenna Scholin
10th-Jorde Hunt and Sydney Barth
11th-Izeck Lunke and Amber Maurstad
12th-Dylan Gustafson and Cailey Nelson
- BBB: Game @ Stephen. 1st bus leaves 2:50pm, mini bus departs at 4:30pm. 7th-4:45pm, 8th-6:00pm, 9th-4:45pm, JV-6:00pm, Varsity 7:30
- Stephen Lions clubs will be serving a spaghetti supper from 5-7pm during Boys Basketball Game Thursday night.
- GBB: 7-12 at TC
- Both ensembles practice during study period TODAY
- Quarter 2 Honor Roll students are listed on the office window and on the school website. CONGRATULATIONS!
- All interested students/parents in joining the MCC trap League, there will be a meeting Thursday Feb 11, at 6:30pm in the high school library. This registration meeting is for old and new members!
- Athletic Trainer will be here Thursdays. Please let the office know if you need to meet with them
- Envirothon is starting up! It is open for any students in grades 9-12. If you are interested in learning more about what Envirothon is or if you want to participate this year, please go to Ms. Melgaard's room on TODAY during Study Hall for the Envirothon Meeting.
- Bethlehem/Nazareth 7th-9th grade LOCK IN March 4, sign up in the office by Friday February 19.
- You can purchase 2015-16 yearbooks in the office. $45 regular price or $50 with name
- Seniors: please get your senior pictures, baby pictures and quotes into the office by Feb. 29th.
- Freeze Kids Care is looking for substitute helpers for the after-school daycare. Applicants must be 15 years of age and be a student at MCC. Any questions call the high school office.