Friday, May 29
- The Agassiz Rod and Gun Club is hosting a fishing trip for kids in grades 3-8 on June 14-15. Stop in the office for information.
- Students who still have locks for their gym lockers that are not currently in gym - can you please get your lock to Ms. Bakker as soon as possible. If you do not return your lock you will be charged $6.75 to your account.
- Cooks choice today is
- Track athletes can turn in your uniforms to the office by Friday
- There is info in the office for the Rick Mischka Performance Volleyball Camp that will be held Aug. 3-5. This is open for grades 7-12. Registration needs to be turned in to Coach Thompson ASAP.
- Band students: make sure to take your instruments home for the summer!!