Zucchini Turkey Burgers
From the kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
*1 lb of Lean Ground Turkey
* 1 cooking Onion
* 1 small Zucchini
* 2 large Garlic Cloves
* a pinch of salt and pepper
* 1 tsp. of Ground Cayenne Pepper (the recipe calls for Oregano, but I love the flavor the pepper gives instead)
* a pinch of Nutmeg
* 1 tbsp. of Parsley
* Finely dice or grate the Zucchini (I use my mini food processor, it saves alot of time!)
* Finely dice or grate the Onion and Garlic (I use my mini food processor. It saves allot of tears!)
* In a large bowl, add the Ground Turkey, Grated Zucchini, Onion, and Garlic.
* Add the Salt, Pepper, Parsley, Nutmeg, and Cayenne Pepper
~*~Note~*~ ground Turkey does not have much flavor, so make sure you add those spices!
* Mix with a spoon or spatula
* Separate into desired size of patties (I got 6 out of them)
* Spray your grill with nonstick grill spray and grill on both sides until no longer pink in the middle.
* Enjoy wrapped in lettuce, on a bun, or on crusty Bread with Lettuce and Tomato!