- 1 dozen Brown n' Serve rolls
- 1/2 to 3/4 lb. sliced deli meat
- sliced cheese -- enough to fit on each bun
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. mustard
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. Poppy seeds
- Put sandwiches together and place in a 9x13” pan
- Boil sauce until bubbly and pour over sandwiches.
- You can either bake immediately or let sit for several hours or even over night.
- Bake in a 350*F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.
Leftover sandwiches are perfect for lunch the next day and taste great cold or warmed up again.