Team Peripheral Wall Project Guidelines
· Each team will select a picture – the picture will serve as “inspiration” for a theme for a peripheral wall display.
· The team will develop and “example” peripheral wall display.
· Walls will be evaluated based on the 7 principles of design and the peripheral wall rubric.
Individual Peripheral Wall Project Guidelines
Individuals will choose a concept that they will be teaching and develop a peripheral wall display in their classrooms.
• Select a teaching concept for one of the classes for your room
• Develop a “peripheral wall” display to support the student’ s learning.
• Include the 5 elements of peripheral development, illustrate the Fibonacci principle, and the 7 elements of design.
• Be prepared to decode the peripheral development principles during the gallery walk.