OpenStreetMap Foundation

Communications Working Group Meeting

   

8th August 2011,

21:00- GMT (22:00 - CET)

Dial-in

AGENDA & MINUTES

Present: Harry Wood, Richard Weait, Hurricane

Apologies: Absent:

Responsible for OSMF newsletter input:

Public to newsletter

1

Adoption of previous minutes

Minutes of 18th July 2011:

https://docs.google.com/a/osmfoundation.org/document/d/1lDd-LaS41upEeEI1tOHvp1joEkowvBXBvOmnceOgKQ4/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=COL-k8QH

Propose: Harry

Seconded: Oliver

None opposed

[ ]

2

Matters Arising:

[ ]

3

Finalise agenda for this call.

[ ]

4

Any other business

Charlotte has advised CWG that she will be taking a leave of absence effective immediately.

[ ]

4.1

Management team meeting

Management meeting idea should be communicated/consulted more with the community. Harry emailed the management committee.  ACTION ITEM Harry will follow up with Steve.

[ ]

4.2

Communication of AGM

[ ]

ACTION ITEM Oliver to check with Henk on required communication on AGM and board elections. Harry will check if he did.

4.3

Recruiting new people to the working groups

Can help other working groups recruite too

Recruit by looking out for suitable candidates. Good communicators on the wiki and mailing list. ACTION ITEM Richard will post to talk & foundation blog asking for new volunteers.  Ask volunteer give explain their suitability.

5

Next meeting.

Monday 15th August 2011,  2100BST, 2200CET, 1600EDT, 2000UTC 1400MDT

[ ]