Charge to the Committee on Evaluation of Ministry
approved 2-3-2009; amended 12-21-2010, amended 7-5-2013
The purpose of the Committee on Evaluation of Ministry is to provide evaluation of the overall ministry of ERUUF and the Lead Minister of ERUUF.
The Committee on Evaluation of Ministry will have the following composition and structure:
- At least two members from the Board of Trustees and at least two additional members of ERUUF.
- Relevant skills for committee members include confidentiality, people skills, conflict management.
- Members of the committee will be chosen by the Board and will report only to the Board.
- Board members will serve one-year terms and other members will serve staggered three-year terms.
- The chair of the committee is to be selected by the committee itself and will be a member of the Board.
The Committee on Evaluation of Ministry shall perform the following functions:
- Design a process, in collaboration with the Lead Minister, to evaluate the total ministry of ERUUF and the Lead Minister of ERUUF.
- Conduct the evaluation annually, to be completed by the date specified by the Board.
- Communicate with the congregation concerning the evaluation process.
- Compile results of evaluations and report results to Board of Trustees and Lead Minister.
Answer questions the Board asks regarding all aspects of the evaluations.