- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz package) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch morsels in the microwave uncovered on medium-high for 1 minute or until just melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add corn flakes; stir until coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Note: you can also use crunchy peanut butter for a butterscotch drop with extra crunch!
Yields: 50 butterscotch drops
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com