Present: Dermot McNally, Richard Weait, Simon Poole, Michael Collinson, Grant Slater
Minutes by: Michael
1. Adoption of Minutes of last meetings
The LWG last met March 20th for a long-form meeting.
2. MATTERS ARISING (open action items from previous meetings)
- Grant - Get a license and attribution page link as an XML Comment into these APIs: Rails API. (should be complete soon)
- Mike - combine Bing Imagery License comments as a succinct list for forwarding to Microsoft legal.
- Mike - Incorporate into foundation landing page http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms_Summary
- Mike - Provide text to Grant re http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright and friends in Sept 20th minutes. ?OS or linking to attribution page or both?
- Henk - Japan argath import. Ask if it could go now.?
- Mike - Make sure responding to German-language decliner mailings on a future agenda so that it gets done.
- Mike - update UMP on OSM community feedback (done).
- Dermot will write to rebuild list re Rule test cases. and Simon will translate for German lists.
- Dermot - Follow up on software for Poland object-granularity inclusion/exclusion for ODbL
- Richard - LWG to approach our legal counsel re Apple lack of attribution (done)
3. Finalise today's agenda
5. Contact and re-map
- Older contributor acceptances now 63,960 - an increase of 800 over last week, declines down to 415.
- Nodes that will likely not survive the license change are down from 21.43 to 20.73M 
- Ways which may have to be completely deleted are down from 1.67M to 1.57M 
- Problematic relations down from 39.6K to 38.0K 
Lost mappers project:
1st lot of mappers (>100 highways created): down from 1014 to 664 meaning that not quite 35% have been tracked down and have agreed.
The 2nd list (> 40 highways created) is down from 959 to 772, ~20% agreed.
6. Technical Rebuild
More hardware being added to soon which will help.
A read-only period will start April 1st for a hardware move for 2 or 3 days. Then read-write access will be restored and a software redaction process will run in parallel. Once complete, the formal license change will take place. Schedule details in blog post as below.
A blog posting is being prepared and will be release shortly at http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/
Grant left the meeting at 20:23
Tuesday Apr 3rd 18:00 UTC / 19:00 BST(UK) / 20:00 CEST