ISA Daily Student Bulletin
Have a wonderful summer break!
Whole School Announcements
- Do you want to give an international greeting at next year’s Opening Ceremony? Send Ms. Bieser an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let Mrs. Woodard know if you would be interested in applying for an internship (rising seniors) with the NEISD guidance department this summer. The work will be mostly clerical - filing, scanning, phones, proofing, etc.
Service Opportunities: Don’t forget to post a blog about it
- Be sure to check out other the upcoming service opportunities listed on the service calendar (tinyurl.com/ISAservice)
- Common Application Help is available here.
- Students will have the option of taking the SAT with the essay or without. Colleges may require or recommend the SAT Essay as part of their application process. The College Board is currently compiling information about colleges’ policies regarding the SAT Essay. The information below was reported to us by institutions that responded to our survey. The list is updated frequently; check back for the most recent information.
Does your college require the SAT Essay?
- Please use this link to sign up for the Rising Senior Summer Meetings.
- Want to talk internship? Come see Mrs. Woodard in the main office, or email her (email@example.com) to set up a time to talk.
- Rising Juniors! Please use this link to access your summer assignments and the supply list..
LINKS TO LOGINS
Staff Announcements (For ISA Faculty and Staff only)- These are listed on a separate page and are only viewable by ISA faculty and staff. They contain information pertinent to staff only and are not shared publicly.