- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 4 cups of raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat combine water and sugar. Cook mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place raspberries and salt into a blender. Pour sugar/water mixture over raspberries. Blend until mixture is smooth. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and let mix until thickened, about 20 minutes. The sorbet will have a soft, creamy texture. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer sorbet to an airtight container and place in freezer for 2 hours.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com