Eco Advisor Position
Detail-oriented | Passionate | Quick-learner
We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, fast-working team player who can learn quickly and is comfortable in a team environment. You must be technically capable, a comfortable in all manner of communication - via email correspondence, phone calls, presentations and face-to-face.
Major Skills You’ll Need:
- Desire to love and serve people
- Passion to learn sustainable building practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent math skills (no trig, but some geometry)
- Proficiency with basic computer hardware and software (MS Word, Excel, Internet).
- Positive, confident and energetic attitude
- Become an expert in green building product knowledge (an ongoing process).
- Help customers identify products, answer complex product inquiries.
- Participate in enhanced training at trade shows, webinars and meetings with trade reps.
- Complete online, over-the-phone and in-person sales transactions.
- Successfully install or apply products
Minor Skills You’ll Need:
- Flexibility to work some evening and weekend hours
- Knowledge of remodeling, construction and/or building materials
- Physical ability to help customers load heavy products (50 lbs) into their cars or trucks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sustainable Living, Architecture or Design preferred
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to our HR Director, Melanny Hirshberg.
Green Building Supply
ATTN: Melanny Hirshberg, HR Department
118 W Burlington Ave
Fairfield, IA 52556
Or you can email to email@example.com.