- 2 to 2-1/4 C AP flour, divided
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 packet RapidRise Yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbs butter (or a spray of “Pam for Baking”)
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Add to flour mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes with dough hook at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes (this actually took me like 2 minutes).
- Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and shape into balls. Place into greased 8-inch round pan. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375ºF for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.