Glazed Apple Cinnamon Ring
- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 2 medium granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate cinnamon rolls and flatten slightly. Arrange cinnamon rolls in an overlapping circular pattern on a baking stone or sheet pan.
- Peel, core and slice apples into rings. Place apple rings on top of cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle raisins and nuts evenly around ring. Top with sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Bake 20-25 minute or until golden brown. Drizzle icing from cinnamon roll package on top of ring.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com