Resources for Clinical Laboratory Science
Subscription Databases for Clinical Lab Science
Electronic indexes, full text databases and high-quality reference sources provided by the University of Minnesota libraries and especially useful to clinical lab science students and faculty.
Resources for Clinicians
Online Journals and Blogs
- BMC Clinical Pathology is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of histopathology, haematology, clinical biochemistry, and medical microbiology (including virology, parasitology, and infection control).
- A peer-reviewed biomedical research journal and the publication of the American Society for Clinical Investigation, an honor society of physician-scientists.
- Newspaper for the high-tech medical technology industry.
- News specific to medical technology.
- Division of the United States Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. The Medical Science Division (MSD) supports fundamental research and technology development in medicine, particularly in the fields of nuclear medicine, imaging sciences and neurosciences.
- Clinical Laboratory Science Internet Resources Web site is a meta collection of annotated links covering the clinical laboratory science and laboratory medicine disciplines and is intended as an online resource to healthcare professionals, students and other interested individuals.
- The American Society for Clinical Investigation (ASCI), established in 1908, is one of the nation's oldest and most respected medical honor societies. The ASCI publishes the Journal of Clinical Investigation.
- Organization for clinical laboratory science practitioners.
- Non-profit organization that supports research and analysis of the economic, social, and health effects of patient access to medical technology innovation.