Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound strawberries with stems, washed and dried very well
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
- Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip into the chocolate, lift and tap slightly, letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. Place strawberries on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries. Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat. Transfer into a ziploc bag with the corner snipped off and drizzle strawberries with white chocolate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Note: Strawberries should be eaten within a hour of making them. If stored longer, condensation drops may collect on the chocolate coating.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com