How To Make Snowflakes
Note: Some people call them puppy chow but I like snowflakes better. This can become messy!
1. You will need peanut butter, 12oz of chocolate chips (Hersheys is the best), a large box of Rice Chex cereal, 1 ½ sticks of butter,powdered sugar, and two large gallon Ziploc bags.
2. You need to take the chocolate chips and put them in a microwave safe bowl and the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Do the same for the peanut butter as well. Then microwave both of them for about 1 ½ minutes or until the butter and peanut butter is melted.
3. This is where it gets messy. Take the rice chex cereal and put it in a large bowl. Then slowly add the peanut butter, chocolate, and butter. You need to mix it altogether. I use my hands to do this (gloves of course if it is for a function). Some of the cereal might break but that is okay.
4. After it is fully mixed, you will split the concoction up into the two bags. Add the powdered sugar and seal the bag. You will take the bags and shake them to make sure the powdered sugar gets evenly distributed.
5. After this is done, pour the contents back into the bowl and enjoy!!