7th Grade Tessellation Project.
- Choose a shape (Geometric or non geometric) to tessellate. (10 points)
- Your shape must:
- Fit together with other identical shapes like puzzle pieces (10 points)
- Leave zero white space on your large paper when your tessellation is complete (10 points)
- Create a stencil of your shape. (10 points)
- Practice creating your tessellations on a piece of loose-leaf paper with your stencil. (5 points)
- Put your name on the back of your “nice” paper. (5 points)
- Stencil your tessellation on the nice, large :nice” paper with pencil very lightly. (5 points)
- Color (10 points) your tessellations very neatly (10 points) so that your final tessellation has no white space and displays maximum effort (10 points).
Turn in Tuesday April 12, 2011
Total Points: 75 Points