“Fight Apathy” Presentation Ten Commandments
1) Thou shalt faithfully follow the “life-after-death-by-powerpoint” guidelines.
2) Thou shalt all participate in a 15-25 minute presentation.
3) Thou shalt not read. (You may have one note card).
4) Thou shalt describe your Call to Action.
5) Thou shalt explain your rationale for this Call.
6) The shalt assess the effectiveness of your Call
7) The presentation shall describe your group internal challenges.
8) The presentation should indicate what you learned from your challenge.
9) Thou shalt acknowledge your resources.
10) The presentation should indicate what you would have changed if you had a “do over” or more time.