How To Embed a Google Calendar
- Log-in to Google calendar (http://google.com/calendar) with your UFL e-mail.
- If you have not already registered, see Create a Google Account
- Under “My Calendars” in the left navigation, click on the down arrow beside any of the calendar names.
- Choose “Calendar Settings” under the pop-up
- Choose “Customize the Calendar” from the Embed section
- Customize as needed and choose calendars to display from the list provided
- A check mark means the calendar is included
- Copy the code into the main content body of your web page