“My Fabulous End of the World”
Change Log and To-Do List
Version 08 - In Development
- Pitch changing for weapons is removed.
- Database system is remade, it’s now possible to assign any number of sounds and textures for any object. A random resource will be used every time.
- Example: If you add 4 firing sounds, a random sound will be played every time you fire.
- Example: If you add 3 textures for an enemy, a random texture will be used every time that enemy is spawned
- Limb system remade, it’s not possible to assign what affect destruction of each limb will have on the actor.
- Example: You can make an actor go blind if you destroy his leg.
- Example: You can make the actor die from taking a shot to his arm.
- Weapons now render above everything, that prevents clipping issues when you stand close to other objects.
- Increased height from 1.75m to 1.9m because real badasses are supposed to be tall. Weapon holding height is still at 1.5, making it look like the weapon is being held a little lower.
- Lowered bobbing amount from 0.2 to 0.1
- Halved the bobbing speed for both walking and sprinting.
- ROF increased from 0.2 to 0.1
- 4 new fire sounds.
- Speed increased from 50 to 300
- Main Menu
- Splash Screen
- Simple GUI
- Rocket(?) Launcher
- Teleports around all the time. Supposed to make player paranoid mid-combat.
- Dies if head is destroyed
- Multiple walking/idle animations.
- Scoring and Combo Systems
- EGO System
- Tiny urban arena-style map.