I Invented Farming Question Sheet
1. Where is he?
2. As he wanders aimlessly in the desert, how does he know water must be close?
3. When he enters the city, how does he know what house to go to?
4. Describe what Jemdet, Cowdin, and Magyar are like.
5. What is the problem facing the people of Mesopotamia?
6. What is his task?
7. Describe the man dieing of starvation.
8. How does he figure out how to solve the problem?
9. Describe how they set up irrigation.
10. Which river floods and which river is the drain?
11. Where does he find the second golden coin?