Cutout Sugar Cookies
- 1 recipe for sugar cookies
- parchment paper
- 12 inch disposable pastry bags
- Decorating Tips
- Squeeze bottles
- Royal icing
- Prepare dough and shape into a disk and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove dough from refrigerator onto a lightly floured surface. Let dough sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough out to 1/4-inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookies, placing on prepared baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet with cookies on them in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake cookies for 8-9 minutes until edges are just ready to turn the slightest bit light brown.
- Cool on a wire rack
- Once cookies are cooled, decorate as desired.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com