Italian Shrimp and Broccoli
Take Shape For Life
Prep Time: About 5 minutes (make sure your shrimp have thawed)
Cook Time: About 20 Minutes
7 oz raw, peeled, cleaned, tail-off frozen shrimp, thawed
2 Cups raw broccoli, chopped
1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 Tablespoons Kraft Fat-Free Zesty Italian Dressing
1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
Optional: If you want to spice this dish up, consider using a jalepaneo infused olive oil, or add a few drops of your favorite hot sauce to the shrimp while they are cooking.
What You'll Do:
1. Thaw frozen shrimp following directions on package.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil; add broccoli and chopped grape or cherry tomatoes; saute 3 - 5 minutes until veggies are tender-crisp. Place on a plate, cover with foil, and set aside.
3. Spoon dressing into skillet; add shrimp and pepper. Saute until shrimp is heated through and opaque. About 5 minutes.
4. Combine shrimp and veggies into one skillet; cook 2- 3 minutes.
5. Plate, top with Parmesan cheese.