1. How is Rome different than the other civilizations we have studied so far? (list 2 ways)
2. What is the major river of Rome?
3. What two seas surround the city?
4. It is said that Rome has a perfect location. How so? (3 reasons)
5. Rome was able to learn from other cultures because of their location. List 3 things that were “easy” based on their location.
6. Give one example of something Rome learned about from other cultures.
7. Where was the ideal place for farming for the Romans?
8. What two crops did they harvest?
9. As Rome grew and prospered, what group of people took over?
10. What did the Etruscans teach the Romans to build?
11. Who led the revolt against the Etruscans?