Annual Membership Fees and Benefits 2019 – 2020
Join Cupar Golf Club and be part of the oldest 9 hole golf club in the world!
The club membership is made up of all ages and abilities of golfers. New members regardless of age and golfing ability are welcomed by the club throughout the year.
*to be eligible individual must not have been a member of Cupar Golf Club since 2016.
Please note, where applicable all fees include Scottish Golf Union fees.
Membership benefits include –
- Gain an official CONGU handicap, giving you the opportunity to play competitions at Cupar and open competitions.
- Regular competitions for all playing members
- Gents Competitions – Tuesday and Thursday (summer season only); Saturday (summer and winter season)
- Ladies – Wednesday evenings during summer
- Juniors – Various Sunday afternoons during summer
- Matchplay competitions
- Online teetime booking for casual and competition play.
- Reciprocal agreements with other courses
- Burntisland Golf Club (£12 per round, weekday only)
- Falkland Golf Club (£5 per round, anytime except Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday mornings)
- Blair Athol (£12 per person – single or one 4-ball group)
- Pitlochry (£20 weekday or £25 weekends – single or one 4-ball group)
- Play in matches against other clubs – an opportunity to represent the club in the Fife Golf Leagues.
- Access to the Scottish Golf Card which gives holders a reduction on standard fees at courses acrossScotland including Crail, Golspie, The Dukes and Cruden Bay plus many more. See https://www.scottishgolf.org/players/club-members/scottish-golf-card/
- Preferential Members Guest rate (£10 per guest)
- Access to clubhouse facilities; food and beverage provided by “Around – Food and Drink”
The 2019 package includes lessons plus organised outings to Falkland GC, Balgove and Himalayas Putting.
Available for all but is ideal for the non-golfing family members in order that they can enjoy the clubhouse food, drink and entertainment.