KCCK Pledge Drive Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KCCK Pledge Drive Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years or older at the time of entry. Winners must use their own name.
- How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 6:00 a.m. (C.D.T.) on April 6, 2014 and end at 10:00 am, Central Time on April 14, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by calling 1-800-373-5225 and making a pledge or by a pledge on-line at www.kcck.org. and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. You do not need to make a pledge to enter the sweepstakes. If you do not wish to pledge you may enter by email. Send your name, address and phone number to email@example.com.
Maximum one (1) entry per household.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection. Winners will be selected in a random drawing, held at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes & Odds. Prize is as described on-air. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified by telephone or email no later than seven (7) days after the Sweepstakes Period. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation by Sponsor and their affiliates. Winner by acceptance of the prize agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees, representatives, contractors, and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, receipt or the use of the prize. Winner will be required to complete, sign and notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity prior to receiving their prize. Winner assumers all applicable tax liability for the prize. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at KCCK-FM, 6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406. Attn: Membership Department.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The KCCK Pledge DriveSweepstakes
is sponsored by KCCK-FM. The decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Dennis Green, KCCK-FM, 6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406.