Flow Experiment Setup Guidelines
- Provide Negative Controls (Unstained cells)
- Provide Single color controls for compensation (for each fluorochrome used). Use highly expressed antibodies for your compensation fluorochrome (an antibody that will stain definitively positive for each fluorochrome
- Use FLUORISH (http://www.fluorish.com/) to assist you in setting up your fluorochrome panel.
- Use BD Falcon Tubes 12x75mm, 5ml Polystyrene Round Bottom (Catalog# 352054): http://catalog.bd.com/bdCat/viewProduct.doCustomer?productNumber=352054
- If your cells don’t need to be acquired live, please fix your cells in 1%-2% paraformaldehyde, or the fixative that corresponds to your experiment (ie. ethanol or BD Fixative).
- Please complete the Service Request Form online and review your completed information in the Service Request Form email.
- For specialized panels, please contact us (858) 552-8585 x5933.