Whitefish Community Garden Rules and Contract
Dues: $50 This pays for amendments, utilities, lawn care, and maintenance. Financial assistance is available. Please make a note on contract if you need financial assistance.
April 15: Returning members must submit this signed contract and $50 dues by April 15th to reserve your plot from last year. After April 15, any plots that do not have a signed contract and paid dues become available to new and returning members according to order in which the postmarked contract and dues are received.
April 25: Opening day. More info on opening day activities on the website. whitefishcommunitygarden.net
June 1: Garden beds must be planted by June 1. After June 1st any unplanted or unrented beds will be designated as Food Bank Beds. If you have circumstances that prohibit you from planting by the June 1st deadline, please let Membership Coordinator know by email, so that an exception can be made.
* All members are required to provide at least 6 hours of volunteer labor. This does not include work in your bed. Hours can be met during work days, mowing, weeding or working on projects posted in the shed.
* Please keep your bed and the walking areas around your bed weeded and clear of tools.
* Whitefish Community Garden is an Organic Garden. Non-organic fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, and soil additives are prohibited.
* Dogs are not allowed in the garden. Dogs can be leashed outside the garden. Dog waste must be removed immediately by the dog owner. There are plastic bags in the shed.
* Use the small pedestrian gate to come and go. Always shut the gate behind you. The deer are watching.
* Place all garbage in the garbage bin and put most plant waste in an active compost bin.
I agree to the above rules and deadlines:
email: phone: _________.
If you are a returning member please indicate your plot number(s) here: ______________.
Signature: . Date: .
Submit contract and $50 dues to: Whitefish Community Garden
PO Box 5415
Whitefish, MT 59937-5415
Visit whitefishcommunitygarden.net, to follow all garden news and alerts.