In a course, you may need to delete a grade or reset a test to give a student who experienced technical problems another chance. These tasks can be accomplished through the Grade Center. Grades that have been deleted have the override grade and associated comments deleted.
To clear an attempt on the Grade Details page:
- From the Grade Center area of the Control Panel, click on the Grade Center option to expand it.
- Choose one of the options, i.e. Needs Grading, Full Grade Center, Assignments, or Tests.
- From the contextual menu next to a graded item, select View Grade Details.
- Click Clear Attempt on the Attempts tab.
- Click OK.
- Click Return to the Grade Center.