Mesopotamia Standard Check #2
October 15, 2010
- What are the names of the two rivers in Mesopotamia?
- What is an area of land shaped like a curve that contains good land for farming?
- This is when you can control when and how much water your crops get.
- What is the name of the writing system in Mesopotamia?
- What is the name of the huge temples used to worship the gods?
- What was the set of laws called that governed Mesopotamia?
- What principle is the law based on?
- What was the name of the first story ever written?
- What is Gilgamesh trying to do?
- Who invented the first coins?
- Where was the great Ziggurat built?
- Who was the founder of Judaism?
- What does Monotheism mean?
- What is the name of the document that teaches people about Judaism?
- What are the fabulous four inventions of Mesopotamia?