Richard Dawkins Lies About William Lane Craig AND Logic! - video
1. Argument From Contingency - God is the best explanation for why anything exists rather than nothing.
2. Kalam Cosmological Argument - God is the best explanation for the beginning of the universe.
3. Teleological Argument - God is the best explanation for the fine-tuning of the initial conditions of the universe for intelligent life.
4. Moral Argument - God is the best explanation for the existence of objective moral values and duties in the world,,, even for the existence of evil which is a departure from the way things 'ought' to be.
5. Ontological Argument - modal - The very possibility of God's existence entails that God exists.
6. Comprehensibility Argument - God is the best explanation for why the universe can be grasped and understood by the mind of man in the first place.
7. Law Like Structure Argument - God is the best explanation for why the universe obeys a set of invariant transcendent laws.
Evidence For the Existence of God - William Lane Craig - video lecture defending each argument
God Is Not Dead Yet - William Lane Craig - article discussing each argument
Reasonable Faith - Dr. William Lane Craig’s official website: