Mexican Lasagna Chip Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) can jalapenos, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, sliced thin
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onions until onions are soft and ground beef is evenly brown. Remove from heat.
- Drain beef and place in a large mixing bowl. Mix in salsa, refried beans, chili with beans, green chile peppers, jalapenos, and black olives until combined. Transfer half of the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with cream cheese slices. Top with remaining beef mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Yields: 18 servings
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com