Managing the My Courses Module
Managing the "My Courses" Module
The My Courses module lists all the courses to which you have access. Personalize the My Courses module to hide old course shells or select attributes to display for each course listed.
- Locate the My Courses module on the Blackboard homepage.
- Click the Settings button. This button looks like a small gear in the upper right corner of the module.
- Select the attributes to display for each course. By default, the course name and recent announcements are displayed. You can also display the course ID, instructor, tasks and calendar events.
- To hide the course from the My Courses module, simply deselect each attribute for the course.
- To restore visibility for a course, simply click the settings button on the My Courses module, check any display options for the hidden course and click Submit. The course will again appear within your My Courses module.
Note: Personalized changes made to the My Courses module are account-specific. Modifying display settings on your course list will not alter visibility settings for other Blackboard users associated with the course.
Back to Top ↑