student materials list
**Keep all images to 5”x7" or smaller. Put 2, 4 or 6 color or B&W,
Xeroxed or Ink-Jet images on a page.
*Try to get color Xeroxes made on regular black & white copy paper, instead of
color laser copy paper.
* The Ink-jet prints CAN be from an ink-jet, all-in-one, printer/scanner/copier/fax machine.
* Optional: Smooth unfinished wood or unglazed clay pieces.
* Optional things to bring on the second day:
- Wintergreen, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender or Clove oil.
- AD Chartpak brand, Colorless Blender Marker
- Any solvents you may want to try. Several will be provided.
- Rubber gloves and a Respirator Mask if you are sensitive to solvents.
Included in the $20 materials fee, payable to the instructor, are a handout
packet, paper and fabric samples and all other materials and tools.
** Please note that this class is held in the Textiles Dept., across the street from the main CCA campus.