Leftover Ice-Cream Party Cake
Here's what you need:
- cookies, waffles, anything crispy that crumbles (I used speculoos cookies and sugar waffles)
- chocolate (we used Côte d'or Dessert 58 - chocolate filled with praline)
- ice-cream (we had leftover vanilla and caramel. I made the caramel using this recipe)
- blondie bits
- caramel sauce
- candies (we had leftover malted milk balls)
Here's what you do:
- Spray springform pan with cooking spray.
- Crush cookies, waffles, whatever you're using. Melt chocolate and mix with crumbs. Line bottom of pan with crumb mix.
- Cover with softened ice-cream (softened, not melted). Add blondie bits (brownie bits or cake pieces work too) then caramel sauce. Finally top with candy and freeze.
- Voila! Remove springform ring, cut and serve =)
Recipe by doctorate housewife