CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT
COMPANY : Bloodmask LLC
The undersigned hereby agree as follows:
1. Artist has furnished and is furnishing services for the Company. The parties previously may have entered into a an oral agreement, a written agreement, a Certificate of Employment and/or other documentation. The parties wish to clarify the rights granted as set forth in this Certificate. This certificate of Employment supplements all other documents executed by Artist with respect to the Production. To the extent of any inconsistency or ambiguity between this Certificate and the Prior Documents, the terms of this Certificate shall control.
2. All results, proceeds and product of all services furnished by Artist constitute, within the meaning of the copyright laws of the United States, a "work-made-for-hire" for Company, and, as between Company and Artist, Company shall be considered the author thereof and the sole copyright owner thereof and the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Production and all components thereof exclusively, in
perpetuity, throughout the universe for all purposes, including, without limitation, any rights arising under the copyright laws of the United States of America or any other jurisdiction and Company's rights hereunder shall also include the rights generally known as the "moral rights of authors" and the exclusive right to distribute and otherwise market and exploit the Production and all components thereof by any and all means, media, devices, processes and technology whether now or hereafter known or devised.
3. Insofar as Artist may possess any right, title and interest in and to such results, proceeds and product, or otherwise possess any right, title and interest in and to the Production, Artist hereby irrevocably assigns any and all such right, title and interest to Company.
4. To the fullest extent allowable under any applicable law, Artist hereby irrevocably waives or assigns to Company his/her so-called "moral rights" or "droit moral".
5. Artist hereby grants to Company the perpetual right to issue and authorize publicity concerning Artist, and to use Artist's name, voice, likeness and biographical data in connection with the distribution, exhibition, advertising and exploitation of the Production.
6. Company may assign this Certificate of Employment and the Prior Agreements, in
whole or in part, to any party as Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. In the event of any breach or alleged breach of this Certificate or the Prior Agreements by Company, Artist expressly agrees that Artist's sole remedy shall be the recovery of money damages, and Artist shall not have the right to terminate or rescind this Certificate of Employment or the Prior Agreements or any of the rights granted to Company hereunder or thereunder, or to enjoin or restrain the use of or the exhibition, distribution, advertising, promotion or exploitation of the Production and or any of Company's rights pursuant to this Certificate of Employment or the Prior Agreements.
IN WITNESS THEREOF, this document was executed on ______, 20 .
(Artist Printed Name)
Its: Authorized Representative