STEVEN J HUBBARD
(415) 359-7606 • www.nationalflashback.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18+ years successful marketing and communication experiences.
- Web development and project management skills, designing site structure, information architecture / data structures, working with developers, designers and vendors as needed. Liaising with other departments and/or company executives.
- Conceptual "big picture" thinker, capable of seeing how people, technology and processes fit and work together to make different types of organizations function.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously with ease.
- Vast experience in conceptualization, design, development and emerging technologies.
Senior Developer 2018
- Assisted in systems for deployment of Genesys framework Technology in Linux (CENTOS)
- Created and managed Oracle system and DB for management of potential clients systems
Senior Developer 2015 - 2018
- Develop Landing pages for Commercial Real Estate, code for all layouts (Desktop, Mobile, Etc).
- Consult and deploy enhancements for SEO
- Assist and advise in design and UX / UI enhancements for future deployments
- Modification of core wordpress as well as customization of themes
Front End / EComm Developer 2014 - 2015
- Created Products and Merchandised site content
- Created Custom static pages as well as custom PDP/Category layouts
- Developed HTML Emails
- Created Integration of Video content for category and product pages
- Completed PCI SAQ and Scan to achieve PCI compliance
Software / Production Engineer 2013 - 2014
- Worked with Fortune 500 customers, including Coke, P&G, and Frito-Lay
- Developed custom UGC (User generated Content) sites using Thismoment platform to deliver relevant current content
- Integrated Tongo and Google Analytics as well as conversion goals.
- Created Custom “Work in progress” video versioning system for Coca-Cola, allowing for previewing and commenting of custom video and imagery content.
Lead Developer / System Administrator 2012 - 2013
- Developed and skinned CMS front and backend (Magento)
- Recruited and supervised contract development team
- Integrated Newsletter subscriptions, Analytics and conversion goals
- Consulted and Integrated social network channels
- Developed Custom Magento Modules (Color Picker, Sizing Guide)
- Increased Site performance and load time by 70% vs standard Magento.
- Creating various versions of videos, developing html5 player and managing the streaming.
Urban Air Market
Creative-Director / Lead Developer 2011 - 2013
- Designed and Art Directed Website, Print and email Identity and assets.
- Developed and skinned CMS front and backend (Joomla 2.5)
- Recruited and supervised contract development team
- Integrated Newsletter subscriptions (Vertical Response)
- Implemented and managed Analytics and Conversions
- Integrated social network channels, created custom facebook pages for contests
- Increased Site performance and load time by 80% vs standard Joomla builds.
Art-Director / Lead Developer 2010 - 2011
- Designed UI and site layout
- Recruited development talent, supervised outside development resources
- Developed Design elements into Joomla CMS system
- Produced Administration panel
- Integrated Virtuemart Ecommerce system for online shopping experience
- Configured and maintained mySQL database.
- Increased site visibility and hits by over 220%
Digital Brewing Company
Front-End Web Developer 2008
- 3rd party data integration for Salesforce conference
- Campaigns clients: Camp Tawonga, Zoomerang and Eloqua
Lead Web Developer 2002- 2008
- Collaborated with the creative and engineering to develop compelling and dynamic content for the web and email
- Produced these websites inside of a linux, apache, tomcat environment where it was important to work in collaboration with software engineers and system architects while using CVS version control to Commit and Update files between the team
- Developed html and email pieces from art directors comps that were handed off in InDesign and Photoshop
- Post-Production, editing and encoding of video for web deployment
- Campaigns clients: Marriott, Sears, Pinnacle, Casual Male, AT&T and Lowes Hardware
UCSF Children's Hospital : Front-End Developer
Madison Equities : Front-End Developer (10 Sullivan Site Build)
Terra Firma Music - Designer / Full Stack Developer:
Odysay : Full Stack Magento Development / Magento Module development
TMZ : Front-End Developer (Rebrand Mockup)
FOX - Terra Nova : Front-End Developer, Facebook Developer
Created during contract period for Code and Theory
Microsoft “Office For Mac - Free The Ideas” : Facebook Developer, Video Compression
Created during contract period for Razorfish.
VISA : Facebook Developer
Created during contract period for AKQA
Logitech/ Amazon : Flash Developer / Animator
Created during contract period for Element Design Group.
Nicole Hollis : Front-End Developer / UI designer
Trivascular : Front-End Developer
Created during contract period for Juggernaut Creative.
Sandis : Lead Developer
Cabanna App Site : Art Director
Created during contract period for Department of Behavior and Logic
HilliardBruce : Front-End Developer, Joomla Developer
Jovial Foods : Front-End Developer, Joomla Developer
XANTRION : Front-End Developer, Joomla Developer
SOFTWARE / LANGUAGES
1996-2000 B.F.A. Computer Arts - Academy of Art University
1993-1995 Marketing, Graphic Design - University Of Oregon
1990-1993 Basic Studies, Pre-Law, Design - Portland State University
Francis Potter : Technology Executive
Howard Johnson: Director of Technical Services, Nimblefish.com
email@example.com, (415) 298-5714
Catherine LaBelle : President, Prima Studio
firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 518-4688
Tadhg O’Higgins: Senior Web Application Developer, Catch.com
email@example.com, (415) 937-1826
Daniel Cohen: President/CEO, Urban Air Market