Herb Rubbed Roast Beef
- 2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin tip roast
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil, and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the roast on the prepared baking sheet, and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com