Thank you for expressing interest in hosting your party or other event at the Living Room!!
We hope to be able to answer most of your questions related to booking your event through the information provided on this sheet. Always feel free to contact us through email in order to ask specific questions you might have related to specifics or to see if a certain date is available.
If you are interested in playing a show at the Living Room please contact us through our contact form on the web.
Below is information and pricing related to booking the Living Room for Parties, Receptions, & Dances.
- $250 for day use (includes an extra 2 hours of setup time to be arranged beforehand) This is our BASE RATE.
- The above costs include:
- Use of the space.
- Use of the sound system (setup to play off of a laptop or ipod that you would provide).
- Use of the kitchen (Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Oven/Stove top, Freezer).
- Paper goods supplied for the restrooms.
- The above costs DOES NOT include:
- Paper goods, plastic ware, or food items.
- Coffee Service.
- Sound or Video technicians to manage bands/live music.
- Those renting space are responsible for the following
- Fill out event info questionnaire 1 month prior to event or immediately prior to event approval if less than 1 month till event date.
- Basic cleaning, tear down of decorations, and removal of items brought into the kitchen area.
- Decorations may not be affixed to the walls unless given specific permission by a manager
- For < 25 people, $50
- For 25-50 people, $75
- For > 50 people, $100
- Sound / Video / Lighting Technicians on site for event to run A/V
- Sound, $150 (for up to 4 hours, $50/hr for each additional hour)
- Video, $100 (for up to 4 hours, $25/hr for each additional hour)
- Additional Lighting, $100 (for up to 4 hours, $25/hr for each additional hour)
- $250- When your event is over, you're done and out of here, we'll take care of the rest, no cleanup required outside of removing anything you want to take with you and don’t want disposed of.