- _____________________ that limit the ______________ of a population.
- Often essential resources
- Pair-Share with a partner to list specific species and predictions to their limiting factors.
- Populations often grow ______________ when ___________ are abundant or population is _____________________.
- This _____________ growth shows a __ _______ when graphed.
- Populations grow __________ when __________ are limited.
- This _______ growth shows an __ ________ when graphed.
- The ____________ _______ of a population given its limiting factors.
- Populations reaching their carrying capacity can _______ _____ _______.
Distribution of populations
- Populations create different distributions depending on _________ and ____________ ______ ________.
- ______: Evenly spaced due to limiting factors
- __________: many individuals around a central resource. Also found in species that cooperate.
- __________: no pattern, found in species great at outcompeting others.....non-natives.