Format of Experimental Write-Up
Most, if not all, write-ups will follow this format in this order.
Your writes-up will likely be more than one page. Use this
order and spacing to make your write-ups logical and neat.
Exp. # Experiment Title Date Name Lab Partner
I. Purpose: To determine...
II. Data and Observation:
- Quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Data tables- individual and class
- Graphs- individual and class
- Reread the purpose of the experiment.
- Using the data collected during the experiment respond to the purpose in one or two sentences.
IV. Discussion (Go to Schoology for questions.)
- Include part of the question in each response.
- Respond thoroughly and in complete sentences.
- Include description of data as evidence to support responses.
V. Sources of Error: (Go to Schoology for questions)
- Respond to the numbered questions.
- Thoroughly and in complete sentences.