Tuna Artichoke Melt
- 1 cup jarred artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 oz canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 English muffins, split
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- avocado, tomato slices (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Place muffin halves on a baking sheet and divide the tuna mixture evenly over them. Top each with avocado and tomato if desired, and half of a cheese slice.
- Broil until cheese is golden and melted, about 5 minutes.