History of Changes in IGEMS
- We have many new things going on..
R2018.3.1691 Date 2018.09.21
- New feature makes it possible to export rest sheet to a special scrap folder. By using this you can remove all sheets that are fully used from the sheet file to the scrap file and still have the possibility to keep full tracking over finished jobs.
- There is now a possibility to open a scrap file containing fully used files.
- New ILISP documentation.
- When using Blind lead, there is now a delay after the jet has been activated. The length of the delay is the value from machine setting “Before moving”.
- Fixed bug in 3d5x offset when cutting a toolpath that is a single line with 90 degree tilt.
- Fixed issue with lead overcut in bridges-single
- New report system should now work in Windows 7
R2018.3.1682 Date 2018.09.11
- New ILISP command CIRCLE3D3P
R2018.3.1681 Date 2018.08.30
- Added a Remove button to be able to remove micro joints
- Added “Speedup” micro joints.
- New postprocessor function CALCTOOL5XOFFSET than can calculate a XYZ correction. This like a RTCP function in the software.
R2018.3.1677 Date 2018.08.28
R2018.3.1676 Date 2018.08.28
- More sophisticated sheet value calculation script that takes variables from the sheet inventory program. To avoid unwanted overwrite of existing script you must copy this from: Program/IGEMS_R2018/Res/Shared/Algorithm/Sheetvalue/Sheetvalue.lsp
To: Shared/Algorithm/Sheetvalue folder.
- Auto nest now remember Optimize on material area or material cost
- Improved PartText
- Now possible to rotate using grips
- Better default position and rotation
R2018.3.1672 Date 2018.08.24
- The before called “PRE-SET 1” and “PRE-SET 2” cutting parameter setting are now renamed to [10-30-3600] and [13-40-3600]. This to get a better description of the setting. This settings are not possible to change.
- New variable in the postprocessor function HEADER called $cutparname. This is a text string with the name of actual cutting parameter setting.
- The variable $ctype in the PIERCING function did sometimes have wrong value when doing pre-piercing.
- The dynamic dialog har now two new attribute to the GP-DIALOG function.
MAXBUTTON if it should be a maximize button on the dialog.
MINBUTTON if it should be a minimize button on the dialog.
- The dynamic dialog GP-TOGGLEBUTTON can now have an image in the same way as GP-BUTTON.
- Changed default setting in Sheet create the checkbox “Automatic calculation” is now as default activated.
R2018.3.1667 Date 2018.08.16
Added variables: $minbar and $maxbar to the function HEADER
- Added information how to add customized splash screens and icons to the ILISP documentation.
- Fixed bug in some speed calculation for Bevel cutting when using speed interpolation in CNC-Controller.
R2018.3.1665 Date 2018.08.14
- Added lead placement on longest segment in contour cut
R2018.3.1663 Date 2018.08.09
PART function now has two new variable:
$boxcenter a list that holds the center of the part.
$boxrotated a list of four reals that describe the bounding box in actual rotation angle.
- Updated ILISP documentation
R2018.3.1662 Date 2018.08.09
- ILISP Function SAVEPREPIMAGE is renamed to CAM-SAVEPREPIMAGE to follow standards.
R2018.3.1660 Date 2018.08.08
- Build problem fixed from previous version.
R2018.3.1658 Date 2018.08.08
- Fixed bug with leads when using CommonCutlines, Sheetwise and TrimToSheet. #1046
- New ILISP function when postprocessing: SAVEPREPIMAGE
- Do not use this version. Build is corrupted! Use R2018.3.1660 instead.
R2018.3.1657 Date 2018.07.20
- New Eyeshot version 11.713
R2018.2.1655 Date 2018.07.16
- Fixed bug with extra rapid when using marking in 3D-5X #1040
- Added default value to micro joints width
R2018.2.1654 Date 2018.07.04
- Postprocessing: In the ARC function the variable $short was T if the sweep angle of an arc was less than 180 degree. This is now changed to 171.887 degree (same as 3 radians). This to avoid problem on some controllers.
R2018.2.1653 Date 2018.07.03
- Chamfer now always suggests the value of chamfer width 1 for chamfer width 2.
- Ortho mode possible when placing lead in quick command.
- In circular piercing defined as *CustomCircularPiercing* was the circle defined as two 180 degree arcs. This is now changed to one 190 and 170 degree arcs. This is to avoid problems on some CNC controllers that can use R in the definition of G2/G3.
R2018.2.1650 Date 2018.06.25
- When creating a Part from 3D-5X we have made some changes. When creating a part we need to calculate the 2D silhouette projection of the part. This can be done by two different methods today, Curves and Triangulation. Curves is more accurate but some models can not be correctly projected using this method. When using curves it can sometimes take a long time to generate the part. Therefore we have made this change that if the model contains surfaces, usually IGES files, then the user has to select the surfaces that should be used for the silhouette part generation. By doing this we can speed up the part generation by only using surfaces the user knows will contribute to the part. The user can skip selecting hidden surfaces.
- Added attributes FGCOLOR and BGCOLOR to ILISP user interface for all controls.
- Added the LISP function (GP-RGBINT <red> <green> <blue>) that calculate a RGB value used for the FGCOLOR and BGCOLOR attributes in the application dialog system.
- A new Attribute to the control GP-RADIO name BUTTON that support a button style radio button.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2018.2.1643 Date 2018.06.18
- Improved error messages when using FloatingLicense
- Added a Floating license timeout in preferences
R2018.2.1639 Date 2018.06.14
- Fixed that rotation of vertical major axis is rotated correctly on straight cuts. Singularity problem fix.
- 3D-5X parts programed with Rotation axis is now always inserted on the correct position on the drawing. Before this was OK only if the drawing was empty. This means that if you insert several 3D-5X parts that has rotation axis programming they will be overlapped. This is no problem because you can anyway only cut with one Rotation unit at a time.
R2018.2.1634 Date 2018.06.08
- We plan to release two extra fixed cutting parameter settings. This settings will have already defined TAC values. This job is not finish but this is the reason why you can see PRE-SET 1 and PRE-SET 2 cutting parameter settings.
- In the Cutting parameter it’s now more information about Pump pressure, Pressure loss and Pressure at the nozzle.
R2018.2.1633 Date 2018.06.08
- The setting “Max segment angle” in the Machine setting was not controlled in a correct way for circular piercing and the Hole cutting command.
- Wrong spelling of a post processor variable that set the variable $xrough to nil.
- Marking open curves now marks from the direction of pick.
- Fixed bugs with Fixed cutting type and Cloned/Copied toolpaths #1009
R2018.2.1620 Date 2018.05.30
- Fixed bug with CommonCutline. Trim to sheet did not work when part distance was zero. #1002
- Curves can now be selected through the model #1001
- It’s now possible to control the height between rapids in 3D-5X
- We have now support for only negative or only positive angle on the secondary axis when doing waterjet marking in 3D-5X
R2018.2.1609 Date 2018.05.24
- Fixed bug in Curves dialog when picking curves outside model.
R2018.2.1608 Date 2018.05.24
- Fix TAC was only working if the normal TAC values generates angles. This is now fixed.
- Non-existing output folder is not reported as error if ‘Use fixed output folder’ is unchecked.
- Fixed graphical issue with the parametric part thumbnails (black background color)
- New option in preferences ‘Force file preview’, which in case of selecting a file in open dialog that has no preview, loads the file internally and renders it. (This can also be done with the button in open dialog in case this option is turned off)
- Start rapids in 3D-5X is improved.
- Help F1 did not show the help. This is now fixed.
R2018.2.1602 Date 2018.05.14
- Changed that camera snapshot command remembers the insertion point.
- Fixed that arcs on 2d parts cut with TAC is flattened if ‘Vectorize bevel arcs’ is checked in machine.
- Fixed bug that causes that first movement after a Rewind could have to low speed.
- 3D-5X Catcher rapids, is changed and works now in a more manual way.
R2018.2.1568 Date 2018.04.18
- Sometimes IGEMS try to generate 5-axis code even if the machine only has 3 axis. This problem is now fixed.
- Circular piercing is now also implemented for pure water jet cutting.
- Added missing variable $holediameter.
- Fixed issues with parametric part selection colors. Under some circumstances the part images was invisible.
- Fixed custom toolbar issue with to small image.
- Made it possible to add items from drop down menus to custom toolbar.
- Added a caption on the right menu on toolbar items, to hint which button/item that was right-clicked.
- Added a Mirror setting to the profiles. This setting can be byPart, Yes, No. If Yes or No then all parts gets this setting. If byPart it works as before i.e the mirror setting is taken from each part.
R2018.2.1566 Date 2018.04.17
- Fixed bug when using drilling on ghost part that are rotated.
- Changes to NormalToSurface cutting method
- Normal to surface has been removed as a cutting type and is now activated by pressing the “normal to surface” button to the right of the selection box. When pressing this button the user is prompted to select surfaces to be used in the normal calculations. Also, if there are multiple normals at a position on the curve the user is prompted to select the correct normal.
- We have made these changes to get more accurate and controllable normal to surface cuts.
- Fixed bugs in the Connection dialog
- When switching from Ruled to Variable cutting types the user is asked if the connection vectors from Ruled should be copied to Variable.
R2018.1.1564 Date 2018.04.13
- Fixed some speed related problems with Rotation axis
R2018.1.1560 Date 2018.04.11
- Fixed bug in Hole marking function that generate a LISP error
- Drop curve now works on Mesh objects
- Snapping now works on Mesh objects
- Support for 3D-studio files .3ds
- Added a “select all” button to the part list.
R2018.1.1559 Date 2018.04.06
- Fixed bug with drop curve #972
- Fixed bug with tube cutting when there was very small C-axis rotation changes
- AutoNest does not change color on parts with a prior custom color assigned. #976
- Minor changes in IGEMS.LSP
R2018.1.1557 Date 2018.04.04
- Fixed bug with 3-axis cutting when using Rotation axis.
R2018.1.1553 Date 2018.03.29
- Added possibility to exclude a part of the 3d simulation model from collision detection. This can be done by specifying the flag UF-NOCOLLISION in the lisp definition file.
- Added a new tag in the job report. NETWEIGHT. It is the total weight of all parts. #969
- Fixed bug in ROTAX function. The time for the movement was 60 time to slow. (minute/second conversion).
- Fixed bug with ROTAX introduced in 2018.1.1497. (ROTAX was never generated)
R2018.1.1552 Date 2018.03.28
- Fixed bug with “Assertion” exception when nesting on some complex rest-sheets #968
- Fixed bug with Floating License path
R2018.1.1550 Date 2018.03.27
- Remove the limitation that TAC needs to be used for VOC to be applied.
R2018.1.1549 Date 2018.03.23
- Fixed a bug in the new custom toolbar functionality.
R2018.1.1548 Date 2018.03.22
- Fixed bug with collision warning not showing up after simulation is closed.
- New modelling possibilities in 3D-5X. This tools has only experimental status.
- Possibility to make instruction for machine located subroutines added to the Hole command.
- It’s now possible to add favorite commands to a CUSTOM tool tab.
R2018.1.1542 Date: 2018.03.20
- Improved Fixture calculations. Handles steep surfaces better.
- 3D-5X now support marking (etching) in 5-axis.
- Cutting option in Hole command does now make a more optimized lead-out.
R2018.1.1539 Date: 2018.03.09
- Fixed that loops on 3d5x parts are divided to avoid large rotations on head axes.
- Fixed bug for almost linear arcs in 3d5x parts getting bigger radius than machine max setting.
- Fixed bug saving/loading surfaces
R2018.1.1537 Date: 2018.03.07
- Fixed zoom extents in simulation
- Piercing times are now using automatic values ONLY if automatic is checked in the material. Otherwise the manual values are used for the selected material.
- Fixed zoom extents in 3D simulation
- Added a regen button to 3D simulation. This can be used when the model graphics gets “clipped”
- When unchecking Automatic in material the new values will conform with the auto settings if not changed manually before.
- Fixed bug with the automatic piercing time for stationary piercing.
- Security updates for dongles and floating licence.
R2018.1.1532 Date: 2018.03.01
- Removed stupid comment “Activate inkjet flag” that was written to CNC file in case of an inkjet writer was used.
- In some cases arc (G2/G3) was not divided as described in the machine settings. This is now fixed.
- Bug with splitting arcs larger than ‘maximum segment angle’ under machine/geometry fixed.
R2018.1.1531 Date: 2018.02.28
- Fixed bugs in Normal to surface cutting
- The end rapid for a rotation axis cut will lift to the same height as the leadin for the last cut.
- If no sheets are selected then the user is prompted to select a standard sheet. In this case the quantity is unlimited so all parts can be nested.
- Delta kerf is now connected to the geometry and not the cutting. So if you change on one part all parts will get the same delta.
- Added colored parts. In preferences you can check “Colored parts”. If this is checked parts can be assigned any color. The AutoNest command will set the colors automatically. All reports will use these colors (if the plotstyle is color).
R2018.1.1523 Date: 2018.02.26
NEW VERSION OF OUR 3D-ENGINE EYESHOT 11
- Support for AutoCAD 2018 files
- Debug graphics removed when processing 3D-5X parts
- Fixed bugs in Tube designer.
- Fixed bug with lost focus in some commands (IGEMS appears behind other windows)
- Fixed bug when closing the AutoNest result dialog.
- Added numbers to toolpaths in EditPart.
- Some bug fix in Refpoint command.
R2018.1.1512 Date: 2018.02.09
- Fixed bug in Project #944
- Changed DropCurve so that if you select “Straight” as drop direction and have a sketch plane defined the direction becomes the normal to the plane.
- Resolved encryption bugs for loading drawings saved before R2018.1.1504
R2018.1.1504 Date: 2018.02.02
- Bugfix for dualcut in quick cutting command not being applied correctly
when overcut is 0.0
- NC Reader now show the filename in window caption.
- New option in material for constant TAC angle (great for stone cutting)
- Fixed problem with loading ATTDEF entities from some old dig files.
- Optimized automatic piercing times.
- Lines/arcs cutting with TAC are now splitted up in all kind of kinematics.
R2018.1.1497 Date: 2018.01.19
- Fixed bug in Speed Interpolation by machine.
R2018.1.1496 Date: 2018.01.18
- Fixed bug in Rotax speed calculation for 3d-5x
R2018.1.1492 Date: 2018.01.17
- Small changes in the calculation of the Automatic Circular Piercing time.
- Fixed that multi-mode in bridges command tests for corner leads.
- Redesign of Inlay dialog
- Fixed bug in TubeDesign
- Changed behaviour of surface picking in curve command. You now have to hold down SHIFT to deselect surfaces.
- Fixed bug in XML export in reports. Some images caused a crash.
- Added MicroJoints by speeding up instead of “tabs”
- Fixed a few bugs in Toolpath and connection vectors
- TubeDesign Export does not work. Please update to newer version
- Fixed bug opening DWG files
- ERROR opening DWG files. Please update to 1481
- The process command now uses the last used sort-order when creating cutorders.
- Speed problem in 5X cutting where there is movement only in Z-axis fixed. Before the $len variable vas the 2D length, that could slow down the speed of A and B axis.
- Stability improvements in the ‘piping’ parametric parts.
- Fixed bug in combination with Start rapids and Rotation Axis.
- Changed that $c when postprocessing is nil if the machine has no rotation axis.
- Fixed support for 3d solids in DXF/DWG
- Skipping unstable solutions in the 5-axis kinematic solver.
- Fixed bug when pre-splitting arcs ending in a sharp inner corner before post processing.
- Basic import filter for *.ncp files
- Added “3-axis cutting” to the Toolpath dialog. When this checkbox is checked the cutting is always 3-axis. This means the Tilt is always 0.0. Works also with rotation axis (6-axis). At the moment the simulation shows correct but the actual graphics in 3D-5X is not updated. (It shows the original toolpaths).
- Fixed bug in file system when loading files.
- Added possibility to move the lead position in EditPart. Also added possibility to select a lead from the lead library in EditPart
Beta version R2017.4.1447 Date:2017.11.02
- NEW! In Tool setup you can now “Explode” multiple tool parts to single parts.
- NEW! In Tool setup you can now automatically generate multiple tool parts from single parts.
- NEW! Support for special marking tools like engraving, powder, inkjet pens. You can setup this in Machine setting and select marking type in the Marking command.
- NEW! Ruled Bevel command allows you to select 2D-geometries for top and bottom profiles that will be exported to 3D-5X.
- Now supports loading and saving mesh objects in the 3d5x and dig files.
- Tube rapids are now simulated correctly in 3D-5X simulation
- Bug fixed in edit tube rapids
- Added possibility to save a tube as a STEP file in Tube Design dialog.
- NEW! Added possibility to optimize the nest by cost instead of material usage.
- Every sheet now has a value and the nest can use this value to optimize instead of the material usage.
- Added sort sheets by cost
- Added min length to Common Cutline command. Finds the minimum length between parts on the drawing.
- Added “Use tool diameter” to Common Cutline command
- Some minor issues with ‘Dump image’ fixed, when the image dumped was very small.
- Large speed improvement in 2D-simulation.
- Contour command now displays uncut contours.
- Complete rewrite of the bridge command. Now has a ‘multi’ mode that automatically places bridges on many parts.
- Fixed bug in CostEstimate report. Part.TotalTime and Part.IndividualTime.
- Fixed bug in Old Tube cut. The rotation of the tube was removed, this is now fixed.
- Some modification on the toolbar.
R2017.4.1414 and IGEMS R2017.3.1415
- Fixes build errors from previous version
- Auto nest
- Changed the common cut nesting.
- Common cut now visually displays all common cuts found and gives a warning if no common cuts are found. This is to make sure the user has the correct part distance.
- Cost estimate report
- We have changed the calculation of how to distribute the costs for each part in the cost estimate report. This now works much better when you have common cutlines, bridges etc...
R2017.4.1409 and IGEMS R2017.3.1408
- Fixed problem with preparing a tube that has existed for a few weeks.
- This versions have build errors do not use!
IGEMS R2017.3.1401 Date: 2017.09.22
- When using low pressure piercing and drilling at the same time could result in that the postprocessor variable $contain has the wrong value. The bit value for the drilling was missing.
- When using Pre-piercing in 5X the 5X head was positioning after tool down.
Now the jet is tiled before the jet goes down.
- Speed now always inverse time in 6-axis cutting.
- Improved Sheet command “From hole”. The command will recognize if there is some part located in the hole. It will make make holes in the sheet generated.
- Fixed bug when cutting copied toolpaths
- Organizer. Added possibility to replace parts in the database. This allows the user to make geometry changes to a part and update it in Organizer.
- Auto nest
- Changed Re-nest so that it now opens the dialog box.
- Problems for marking objects. When entire marking object was shorter than machine settings minimum line length some problems happened. Such kind of markings are now skipped in the preparation.
IGEMS R2017.3.1395 Date: 2017.09.19
- The sample file IHEAD-SRTCP.dig was not correct. This is now fixed.
- Videos for the new nesting.
- Added a Text command
- Added a new marking command in Toolpath dialog to mark text
- Now possible to snap to stock
- Now possible to select multiple edges in Project command
- Turn on/off fixture visibility
- New SnapFrom snap in getpoint
- New Tube Designer. Possibility to design tubes inside 3D-5X
- Some changes to the user interface in the Auto nest dialog
- Added “by Machine” in Start corner.
- Minor bug fixed in manual command which caused an error message if continuing a preparation ending with a rapid, and starting with an undo action.
- All command buttons in the preparation window now returns to the preparation window after executed (ie. 2d simulation and cost estimate changed)
- Circle commands center point now defaults to system ‘last point’
- MTEXT in dxf and dwg file reader now parses various control characters and unicode characters better.
- Added missing system variable ISOLatin1Encoding array to Postscript interpreter.
- Dimensioning command now writes out the text of the dimension in the console when placed.
- Added support in IGES reader for entities 106:40(witness line), 214:xx(leader), 216:xx(linear dimension)
- IGES reader: added some safety checks in reading of entity 116(point) for erroneously define subfigure pointer.
- Resize cutorder dialog to handle long part names
- Favourites in Contour dialog now remembers all settings
- Distance command now has shortkey Ctrl+D
- Select Machine and Material dialog now has shortkey “0” (Zero)
- Changed: When stretching a grip for curve entities, thickness and linestyle is not used in the preview graphics anymore.
- Linetype system completely rewritten
- Issue with converting angular dimension in old drawings to the new dimensioning system. Sometimes the dimension line was placed in the wrong quadrant.
- Insert block dialog: names are now sorted alphabetically.
- First measuring point after drilling could in some cases have wrong value. This is now fixed.
R2017.3.1371 Date 2017.08.14
- Updated documentation of the new Nest Level 2.
- Changed toolbar layout for nesting.
R2017.3.1366 Date 2017.08.11
- Improved MTEXT parser for dxf/dwg files, now handles stacked fraction format strings.
- Fixed bug in 3D-5X that better split up bevel lines.
R2017.3.1359 Date 2017.08.09
- Bugfix in Refpoint command in 3D-5X fixed.
- Bugfix Linear piercing could in some cases give division by zero.
R2017.3.1354 Date 2017.07.08
- Made polar array differ between cases ‘360 degree fill’ and ‘not 360 degree fill’. For not 360 degree fill, angle is calculated so angle between first and last item is the given. For full 360 degree fill, angle is calculated so that first and last item is not duplicated.
- Pre-piering in 3D-5X with a lead-plan that is not parallel with XY plan was not working. This is now fixed.
R2017.3.1348 Date 2017.07.03
- Three new tags in the report functionality SIZEX, SIZEY and UTILBOX
- Refpos now connected to grapfic.
- Problem with importing DIG files with old dimensions is now fixed.
R2017.2.1344 Date 2017.06.21
- Updated documentation.
- New Reference point function in 3D-5X
- New postprocessor function REFPOS for supporting the Reference points in 3D-5X
- New postprocessor function DATAPOINT for supporting the Datapoints in 3D-5X
- 3D-5X: Now supports STEP files with blocks-in-blocks etc….
R2017.2.1339 Date 2017.06.15
- New ILISP function (ROUND x) which returns the closest integer of the number x.
- Fixed bug with postprocessor variable $lowhigh in the PIERCING function. This variable was always nil.
- New variable in postprocessor CUTOFF and PIERCING function. $lowatoff is T if next piercing should be started in low pressure.
- Fixed bug in 3D simulation when using optional rapids in 3D-5X.
- Software RTCP for IHEAD is implemented but not documented.
R2017.2.1329 Date 2017.06.07
- New Stop command in 3D-5X makes it possible to generate a stop on an optional position.
- The postprocessor function RAPID has a new $reason value 5 for the last segment in a 3D-5X rapid.
- The postprocessor function RAPID has a new $reason value 6 for the 3D-5X stop.
- The postprocessor function STOP has a new $reason value 7 for the 3D-5X stop.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2017.2.1323 Date 2017.06.07
- New postprocessor function REFPOS implemented to read the information from DATAPOINTS in 3D-5X: Variables $x $y $z $vector $attrib
- The Drilling function has now information about the drilling depth.
- New ILISP function (FILE-READLINES <file name>) reads all file to a list.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed: ‘Point filter’ when IGEMS asking for a point, did not set the global ‘Last point’ correctly, meaning a following perp. or tan. snap resulting in an erroneous point.
- It is now impossible to select a shared folder that is either a subpath of IGEMS installation, or a folder that user has no write access to.
R2017.2.1320 Date 2017.06.05
- Version 1319 has some compile problem..
R2017.2.1319 Date 2017.06.05
- The LISP function (CAM-LOADMAC name) Does now also set all LISP variables related to that machine.
- The interface for the optional loop in 3D-5X is now changed.
R2017.2.1317 Date 2017.06.05
- Compilation errors in this version. Please do not use!
R2017.2.1315 Date 2017.05.31
- Fixed bug with autosave settings. The settings was not always correctly saved when the “Auto save” checkbox was checked.
- Improved multi-tool nesting. Now works better with few small parts.
- Fixed bug that the Result dialog freezes sometimes.
- Improved Fixture. Now possible to “clamp” the fixture around the edges.
- Now possible to add loops in outside corners even if the tilt is valid.
- Organizer now register parts in the database using one cutting head.
- Updated documentation
R2017.2.1311 Date 2017.05.17
- Improvements in CommonCut cutting using partwise. Better removal of unnecessary cuts and better handling of sharp corners (using chamfer cuts instead of arcs if possible)
- Improved snapping. Speedup in snapping system, and also highlights the curve that generated the snap.
- Fixed some crash bugs.
R2017.2.1308 Date 2017.05.15
- Added FlatMode. FlatMode simplifies the user interface when the machine can only cut “flat” models. Some settings are removed in this mode.
- Added CommonCut minimum length
- Improved multi-tool nesting in some cases. There is still work to do when using multi-tools on nests with few small parts. If results are not good please use the old AutoNest in these cases until this is fixed.
- Fixed bug when part distance was the same as common cut gap. #849
- Fixed bug with multiple tools. Looks fine when nesting but when adding the parts to the drawing too many tools were used.
- Added the nest settings for a part to the normal part properties dialog.
- Improved Common cut nesting
- Added the parts nest setting to part properties. They can now be edited in PartProperties.
- Fixed bug in CommonCutlines. #846
- Fixed bug in DivideSheet, this happened when tool diameter was 0.0.
R2017.2.1306 Date 2017.05.08
- Fixed problem when exporting to DXF for text entities which did not have alignment bottom left. #841
- New AutoNest.
- New “layout mode”. Adds all sheets that are identical in a row.
- Now possible to add new sheets from AutoNest
- Added possibility to change sheet border inside AutoNest dialog
- Now highlights selected part in drawing
- Fixed bug in RenestSheet when parts had multiple tools
- Fixed bug with common cutlines in new AutoNest. #840
- Fixed bug when using multiple tools that occurred in some cases
- Now possible to “paint” quality on toolpath
- Now possible to add 2D-toolpaths on 3D-5X parts
- Added piercing-type to microjoints
- Added tilted piercing to microjoints
- Improved graphics for microjoints
- Fixed bug with ObjectSnap, it now remembers last setting
- Improved Grid Fixture images in dialog box
- Added snap functionality to “++” in ToolPath dialog
- Simulation dialog now shows toolpath names
- When updating a part the name,quantity etc.. is not changed
- User defined simulation tool is now remembered correctly. #832
- When using Export in a Sheet file the selected entities are exported to a new drawing with correct material
- Added new available orifices to 21(0.533) and 22(0.559)
- Add new available mixing tubes 1.194(47)
- CostEstimate, HandlingTime and HandlingCost now remembers last values
- Fixed bug with collision detection when using circular piercing. #839
- Fixed bug saving support files (.ISF).
R2017.2.1301 Date 2017.04.25
- Improved other object to part matching. Deciding what part other objects belong to when creating multiple parts have been improved and should now handle more cases. #831
- Fixed problem when snapping perpendicular in new Dimension command #829
- New postprocessor function $CARC generates movements for an ARC in the CNC-file.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Some changes to the AutoNest dialog box
- Fixed bugs in the new AutoNest. #836, #837, #838
- Problem with mirrored parts
- Problem with multiple tools on some sheets
- Part tool optimization (in create part) fix: when a hole becomes several contours after tool optimization, now uses the one with largest area.
R2017.2.1296 Date 2017.04.10
- Some minor bug fixes in the new AutoNest regarding the new “Autosave” checkbox
- Added a button to AutoNest to remove parts from the list where Quantity=0
R2017.2.1293 Date 2017.04.07
- Fixed dimension settings layer entry not working correctly.
- Major improvement for TAC vector interpolation on vertical C-axis cutting heads.
- Some minor changes to the new AutoNest
- If all parts are not nested the user will be returned to the nest dialog with the nested parts and sheets counted down.
- Added filler parts quantity to the result dialog to enable the user to differentiate between normal quantity and filler parts
- Changed the color of the text in the property fields when a field is read-only
- Added “Auto save” to the presets. This checkbox can be used to autosave the changes to the settings except for the Default preset. The Default preset always uses the material and machine to decide the settings.
- The latest preset is now saved on the local computer (not the drawing), so when nesting this preset is always selected even if the user changes drawing.
- The presets are now saved on the local computer and not in the Shared folder.
- When creating a new sheet from the AutoNest dialog the normal “Standard sheet” dialog is used.
R2017.2.1289 Date 2017.04.05
- NEW MAJOR VERSION 2017.2
- NEW AUTOMATIC NESTING
- Totally new and improved Automatic nesting for Nest Level 2
- See igems.se/auto-nest for more information
- Added a new nest command RenestSheet in Nest Level2
- This command will ask the user to select a sheet and a part distance. It will then re-nest that sheet using the parts already placed on that sheet.
- TAC will now be applied also on fixed-direction 3d5x cuttings (if TAC is on)
R2017.1.1283 Date 2017.03.31
- Added log information when failing to create support file.
R2017.1.1282 Date 2017.03.29
- Fixed bug with collision detection in 3D-5X simulation
R2017.1.1281 Date 2017.03.29
- NOTE: Version 2017.1.1273 contains some of the below bugfixes. This log was not correctly updated for that version.
- IGEMS version number is now shown in the ‘welcome’ dialog of the setup program.
- Fixed bug with entities on invisible layers inside blocks on visible layers being shown when they should not.
- Fixed that ‘SOLID’ entities in dxf/dwg are loaded as a solid hatch instead of a line triangle, making some drawings look more correct.
- Bug in parametric part PIPING#006 fixed, which made parts with CX,CY other than zero to be malformed.
- Fixed %%TRAILER parsing at end of file in postscript reader.
- Added a new tag to the Nest report MultiToolFac, this tag is a measure of how much multi-tool cutting there is in a nest.
- Fixed problem with not remembering the last selected piercing type for pure-water machines in manual command. #803.
- New LISP function (SLEEP <milliseconds>)
- Added Microjoints to 3D-5X
- Improved selection system for part entities. #804
- Bugs in the postscript font decoder fixed.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- New LISP function (FILE-TIME <file name>) returns the time as a string for the time when the files was changed.
- New LISP function (CAD-MARKER <x> <y> [rgb-color]) creates a temporary marker on the screen.
- Fixed bug in new dimensioning, when putting dimension on two parallel lines
- Fixed erroneous command description for new dimension command.
- Added Transparent texture to Inlay. This is also the default texture.
- ‘Multi’ button is now default in Quick cut window.
- Fixed problem with DXF/DWG reader when opening curve entities that had ‘thickness’ property not set to 0.0.
- Removed bug in inlay command which caused graphics problems later on (possibly in other command)
R2017.1.1251 Date 2017.02.16
- Fixed problem with machine dialog ‘overflow error’ on show in 64 bit environment.
- Updated our 3D engine to Eyeshot 10
- Updated ILISP documentation
- Two new variables in the postprocessor environment $lowatoff and $lowatend look forward to see if next piercing should start in low pressure. $lowatoff for each cut. $lowatend for end of program.
- Updated and improved the 3D-5X Rapids command.
- 3D-5X. Removed rapid handling from Toolpath dialog, all rapids are now handled with the Rapids command.
- 3D-5X. Double click on a rapid will open the rapids command.
- Fixed random problem with zoom extents in 3d simulator for some models on some computers.
- Bug in offset command for closed contours with only 2 circular arc segments fixed.
R2017.1.1230 Date 2017.02.10
- Rapid handling command
- Command to handle surface normal directions
- Stock for collision, tool-position and engagement
- Added more data tags to CostEstimate report
- Fixed bug when defining toolpath in 3D-5X, #783
- DXF Text export issue fixed, #786
- Fixed problem with contour error analyzer, error indicator points had its parent block pointer set wrong, which was seen first after the file was saved and reopened. #790
- Bugfix for postprocessing 3d5x part, when data points array was empty (made a ‘index out of bounds’ error). Was never released..
- The postprocessor variable $contain now also handle marking and pre-piercing.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2017.1.1221 Date 2017.02.02
- Fix for tube being transparent in simulator when shown, even though transparency checkbox being unchecked.
- Fixed bug when using manual sorting in cutorder
- Fixed bug in boundary scan when typing in coordinates
- Added Data points to 3D-5X.
- Fixed a bug in drilling, the attribute was not visible as a variable in the postprocessor.
R2017.1.1209 Date 2017.01.11
- NEW MAJOR VERSION 2017.1
- We now support both 32 and 64 bits automatically
- Changed installation ZIP file, you can now start the IGEMS setup.exe directly from the ZIP-file.
R2016.4.1192 Date 2016.12.19
- Fixed bug in 3D-5X when using CutType=Variable
R2016.4.1191 Date 2016.12.14
- Updated IGEMS.SLP and ITUBE.LSP
- Added a text filter in CreatePart for “Use text as partname”
R2016.4.1190 Date 2016.12.12
- Marking command is now blocked from selecting objects that already has another preparation.
- Improved loops in 3D-5X
- Selection bug for entities created with ‘manual cutting’ command fixed.
R2016.4.1179 Date 2016.12.05
- Added a Delta value in EditPart to be able to adjust the measured geometry
R2016.4.1175 Date 2016.12.02
- Fixed bugs in speed calculations when using machine interpolation
R2016.4.1171 Date 2016.12.01
- Fixes some problems with speed ramping calculation when using linear feed interpolation.
R2016.4.1170 Date 2016.12.01
- 3D-5X now works with Solids, this caused a problem with the Z-measurement when using a height sensor. This is now fixed.
R2016.4.1169 Date 2016.11.29
- Tube module: support for ‘Only chamfer cut’ for hole features
- Fixed chamfer generation in tube crash problem in some rare cases.
- Fixed problem with TAC calculation vertical C-Axis heads
- Fixed tool direction interpolation bug for 3d-5x parts with arcs
R2016.4.1166 Date 2016.11.28
- Fixed bug loading files in 3D-5X
R2016.4.1164 Date 2016.11.24
- Fixed minor bug in abrasive ramping calculation for linear interpolation, which caused near-zero length segments for some (unusual) cases. #765
R2016.4.1162 Date 2016.11.23
- Fixed bug in Mac/Mat dialog. #745
- Fixed 3d simulator bug which in some special cases made the end parts of simulation run at insane speeds #763
- Improved 3D-5X toolpath generation
R2016.4.1161 Date 2016.11.21
- Fixed a few small problems with selection when working with invisible layers.
- New! Simulation with collision control in 3D-5X
- Fixed selection problems with cutorder after altering zeropoint.
- Start IGEMS with any toolbar file. Use IGEMS.EXE -toolbar name.lsp
- The toolbar file “name.lsp” must be placed in the LSP folder of the IGEMS installation.
- DXF/DWG files minor bugfix: some special underlying geometries was not correctly closed for region entities.
- DXF/DWG files now support elliptical arcs as sub-curves in regions and hatches.
- Added “Auto cut” to 3D-5X.
- Added possibility to change lift height for rapids in 3D-5X.
R2016.4.1155 Date 2016.11.08
- Implemented better start-of-stream scan algorithm in postscript interpreter.
- Fixed bug in postscript scanner, making “\r\n” combination being treated as one character when terminating an identifier.
- Support for non-incremental essi files in NC-Reader.
- Support for newer camera, which has 8MP instead of 5MP (3280x2664 instead of 2595x1944).
- Fix for long lines on C-axis heads for 3D5X parts. (PTP problem).
R2016.4.1149 Date 2016.11.03
- MAJOR CHANGE: A complete new version of 3D-5X is now released. The old version is still available from the pull down menu.
- MAJOR CHANGE: The old dimensioning system is replaced by an entirely new one, which is simplified a lot.
- New Help system that don’t need Internet. Help will from now only be available in English.
- ILISP: F2 will jump to that function the cursor is standing at. F4 Will jump back again.
- ILISP: New function CAM-CONTOURMULTI add toolpath to parts.
- Delete key hard mapped to erase command (instead of duplicate line in toolbar file)
- Refactoring of $RAPID node arguments i preparation file.
- Bug fixed that included objects on hidden layers in report images.
- Changed min value of ‘min tilt’ under 5 axis kinematic from 0.05 degrees to 0.01 degrees
- Fixed vectorization of huge arcs on marking preparations.
- Postprocessor: RAPID, TOOLDOWN, LINE, ARC, TOOLUP, DRILLING do now all have the value $z. The $z value can refer to the: Table, Thickness or Highest position. This can be set in the machine setting. If a 3D-5X part is included then the zero point is on the table.
- Postprocessor: RAPID has now a $reason=4. This is if the RAPID is in a 3D-5X part
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- 3D-Simulation do now start on correct Z value. Before the initial position was 0,0,0.
- 3D-Simulation do now use a better speed when rapids are defined with different Z-coordinates.
- Fixed problems when importing multiple dwg drawings containing blocks with same name. This bug was introduced with the new DWG writer a few months ago. #708
- Fixed bug that sometimes included the tilt of a corner vector which should be replaced by a loop in bevel cutting.
- Fixed that a part can be picked on its lead or cutting path #739
- Zoom extents now includes part leads etc.
- NC-Reader bugfix: now adds line objects for linear segments instead of arcs with infinite radius.
- User template files in combination with file locking does not lock the template anymore (causing a trouble instantiating more than one template at a time)
- Bugfixes in reading of old-style sheet entities from IGEMS R4 .acd files
- Fixed graphical issues with multiple adjacent short lines causing pixel sized gaps in opengl driver
- Bugfix when flattening short splines in DXF/DWG import, especially when drawing contents in imperial units.
- Fixed crash-bug for point entities being ‘other objects’ in a part entity.
- Bug fixed for TAC on soft material+2d parts where TAC tilted outwards.
- Fixed solid filling for very flat circular arcs.
- New option in Quick/Slit: “Dual cut”, which makes the slit be cut twice (by doing the toolpath in reverse when normally done)
R2016.3.1063 Date 2016.08.29
- Fixed bug that made “tracking” (shortkey ‘A’) dysfunctional.
- Fixed crash bug in ‘Speed optimization’ command.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- ILISP: The function REVERSE is now also working on strings.
- Drilling with tool 2,3,4 when you have drilling tools on all heads could sometimes give wrong coordinates. This is now fixed.
- New postprocessor variable in the HEADER function named $build is an integer that give you the latest build number as an integer. In this version it's set to 1063.
- ILISP: A new function GETDIR now shows a Windows standard dialog where you can select a folder.
R2016.3.1058 Date 2016.08.22
- TOOLDOWN on the postprocessor is now never called if Z-axis control (in strategy) is the set Fixed Z-axis. ($zmode=0). Unless the variable *ZDownOnFixed* is not set to T in the postprocessor.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Machine settings now have a checkbox if vacuum assist should be used on low pressure piercing. Two variables are added in the PIERCING function in the postprocessor:
$vaccumAssist (T or nil)
Please look at the PIERCING function in the ILISP documentation.
- Complete rewrite of the selection system. Speed when selection objects on huge drawing improves dramatically.
- OpenGL graphics is now default. IGEMS will detect old or bad graphics cards and revert to software graphics (with a warning message). If user still wants software graphics, this can be used by unchecking “Use OpenGL” under “Preferences|Display”. Also note that the old -opengl command line switch is not used anymore.
R2016.3.1048 Date 2016.08.16
- 5X-cutting: When using a 5X-head where the major axis is vertical, it’s possible to use only positive or negative side of the rotation of the secondary axis. You can now set a maximum forbidden angle. This means for example: Use only positive rotation of secondary axis but accept a small negative angle. Or opposite.
- The Automatic Lead now has a Gap setting. (The gap will avoid the part to fall down in the tank). The Gap width can now be set individually on each material. NOTE!
The Lead script is not yet updated, it will be in coming version.
- Fixed that DXF and DWG files containing zero length splines (or other curvex of complex nature) sometimes failed to open correctly. Fix #711.
R2016.3.1045 Date 2016.08.10
- Bug fix on the Tube Cut module:
When using non circular tubes and a hole was inserted with an offset from the center then the hole position was not stored correctly.
R2016.3.1044 Date 2016.08.08
- The fix for Tube cutting in 1042 caused a problem in the machine extra script when this script has several lines.
R2016.3.1042 Date 2016.08.08
- Bug fix on the Tube Cut module.
When using 3X cutting on a tube, the tube initial rotation (indexing) was wrong.
- When cutting in Tubes the TAC checkbox is now removed.
- It is now possible to use “\” backslash in part name, in comments and in text.
R2016.3.1041 Date 2016.08.04
- Bug fixed on Tube Cut module.
In some combinations with Tube orientation and Tube rotation specified as Linear axis the speed was calculated wrong.
R2016.3.1039 Date: 2016.07.28
- Bug fixed when writing text object containing multiple lines to a DXF
- Bug fixed, missing attribute definition flags (code 70) when writing DXF
- Circular piercing in low pressure did not work in all cases. This is now fixed.
R2016.3.1038 Date: 2016.07.18
- Altered how collision control was done when placing a leads circular piercing.
R2016.3.1037 Date: 2016.07.13
- Fixed bug when closing drawings by right clicking in drawing list. #699
- Fixed bug with dynamic leads. #695
R2016.3.1036 Date: 2016.07.07
- The variable $uses5x in the postprocessor function HEADER is now T also if TAC will be used in the CNC-program. In the past this was only T if it was real 5X-cutting.
- Updated ILISP manual.
R2016.3.1035 Date: 2016.07.05
- This version is same as R2016.3.1033
- Help system relinked to new webspace.
- Also a 2016.2.1032 version created to include the fixes from 16.3.1029 and later.
R2016.3.1030 Date: 2016.07.05
- Bug fixed similar to the one fixed in 2016.3.1029, but for ruled bevels.
R2016.3.1029 Date: 2016.07.01
- Fixed bug that in special cases could collapse multiple arcs shorter than ‘min line length’ to a linear movement. #690
R2016.2.1027 Date: 2016.06.30
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed bug with BoundaryScan #685
- Improved Manual sort in CutOrder,
- Installation menu now requires .NET 4.5 (Same as IGEMS) instead of 2.0 which caused troubles on newer windows 10 computers which don't have this framework pre installed.
- Install menu now checks that ‘VS C++ 2012 redistributable’ package is installed when trying to install IGEMS. If not, the installation is started first.
- Minor GUI issues fixed in installation menu.
R2016.2.1025 Date: 2016.06.28
- Fixed caption. (Previous version 1024 contained debug information)
R2016.2.1024 Date: 2016.06.27
- Added extra space for circular piercing in collision control. #679
- New ILISP command: (CAD-HATCH entities [spacing [radians [crosshatch [basepoint [color]]]]] )
- Bug fixed in speed interpolation. This was only affecting postprocessors that was using $fs and $fe variables (Feed at startpoint and feed at endpoint).
R2016.2.1015 Date: 2016.06.14
- InkJet marking did not work. This is probably a problem that began in version 2016.2.967
- Measure in advance: In some cases when a several point was exactly on a straight line, then the interpolation could be calculated wrong. It was also a mistake when measuring text
- Fixed that textured solids (mostly from inlay command) now works with microsoft edge PDF viewer. #677
- Fixed that textured solids obeys grayscale/black&white settings in the plot style.
- New hardware accelerated graphic driver in beta test. To enable this, start igems.exe with command line switch “-opengl” (without quotes)
R2016.2.1009 Date: 2016.06.03
- Some case (when using extremely bevel angles on 5X-cutting on Kinematic type 5) IGEMS was using wrong angle of A or B. This is now fixed.
- Bug fixed when processing 3d5x part and applying TAC on a contour where all movements was shorter than machines MinLineLength. #673
R2016.2.1007 Date: 2016.06.03
- It was a problem with previous version, please do not use R2016.2.106
R2016.2.1006 Date: 2016.06.02 DO NOT USE THIS VERSION
- Information about General machine speed factor, pressure and amount of abrasive is now written as information in the postprocessor question toggle dialog.
- Some content bugs for images of parametric parts STANDARD_8 and STANDARD_42 fixed.
- The HQCH function for plasma cutting was generating a LISP error. This is now fixed.
- Fixed bug with ChainCutting. #666
- Fixed bug with Cut order on parts created with QuickCut. #671
- Fixed bug when using marking and changed tool distance and no lift between marking was activated. Problem was that no TOOLDOWN instruction was generated. This is now fixed.
R2016.2.1003 Date: 2016.05.31
- Fixed bug in 3d5x when circular arcs was generated shorter than minimum line length. In this case sometime erroneous tool direction vectors was produced.
R2016.2.998 Date: 2016.05.26
- Speed interpolation has not been activated correctly on arcs. This problem has probably been in the software since R2016.1.893.
- Updated to the latest version of our report system. This solves some bugs. (images in tables not showing in the first row on a new page)
- IMPORTANT: DXF/DWG Reader is replaced with a new implementation. From now on we will _always_ read modelspace from DXF and DWG. If contents of any paper space is wanted, one has to insert corresponding blocks (Paper_Space, Paper_Space0, Paper_Space1… according to autodesk specs.)
- Autodetection of drawing units has not been working well and confuses many users, so it is removed. Loading unitless drawings from now on always obeys the setting under preferences (Metric/Imperial/Ask).
- Improvements of the Measuring in advance function. The maximum factor for a point is now set to 4.0 when interpolate on three points. When this happen the interpolation will now be done on two points.
2016.2.993 Date: 2016.05.23
- Relaxed limiting of minimum TAC angle.
2016.2.992 Date: 2016.05.18
- Fixed bugs in parametric parts 004 and 008, parameter names did not match picture.
- Fixed crash-bug when tabbing out of the last parameter field in parametric parts.
- Improved Sheet detection in CutOrder
- Changed Organizer Insert to remember the order of added parts
- Added new TAGS to job report, SHEETIMAGEPNG and TOOLSETUP (to get all toolsetups on one row)
- The tube cutting module has is now working again after internal restructuring of the pre-postprocessor.
2016.2.991 Date: 2016.05.11
- Fixed bug for adjacent zero segments before arc in toolpath division algorithm.
- Due to internal restructuring tube cutting will not work in this version.
2016.2.989 Date: 2016.05.10
- Fixed bug that caused adjacent segments shorter than machines minimum line length to be concatenated incorrectly.
- Hole command gives a list error, this is now fixed.
- Bug when drawing a non-connected cutting (made with quick) that sometimes made IGEMS to crash fixed.
- Bug fixed in TAC tilt direction that sometimes happen when cutting outer contours counter clockwise.
- Due to internal restructuring tube cutting will not work in this version.
2016.2.980 Date: 2016.04.28
- Problems with mixed inwards and outwards tilting TAC was fixed.
- Bugfix in the Tube cutting. When cutting a projected hole in a non circular tube the Z-coordinate was wrong in the TOOLDOWN function.
- C-axis will no longer return to a rotation angle near C0 between cuts if C has infinitive rotation. This is more meaningful if you can reset C-axis by G92 or similar at the end of program.
- New ILISP function CAD-GETPOLYSEGMENT implemented. This will return a list with startpoint, endpoint and bulge factor.
- New ILISP keyword ”EDGECOUNT” in CAD-GET will return the number of segment in a polyline.
2016.2.974 Date: 2016.04.25
- Warning message “Material mismatch” on inserting file in current drawing, whose material do not match the current material.
- Updated ILISP manual.
- New variable in the postprocessor FOOTER function $cutlen that are the total cutting length.
- TAC now support positive and negative TAC angles also on 5-Axis cutting head where the major axis is vertical (Normally called C) THIS IS NOT WORKING YET. Please use version 975 or later.
2016.2.969 Date: 2016.04.19
- Drilling sheetwise with sensor mode partwise is now working. This has never worked before.
2016.2.967 Date: 2016.04.18
- Two different tool diameters can now be used when using tool radius compensation in IGEMS and Controller at the same time. For 2D cutting the major part of the kerf will be taken by IGEMS. The minor part (adjustment) will be taken by the controller by using (G41/G42). In 5X cutting all compensation will be taken by IGEMS (G40) Of this reason we need two kerfs G41/G42 kerf and G40 kerf.
- It’s now possible from the postprocessor window use shortcuts to Cutting parameters and Strategy.
- New postprocessor variable $edge in CUTON function. -1=External geometry, 1=Internal geometry. 0=Not External or internal.
- New command “Speed optimisation” can turn the Speed ramping On/Off. Default is always On. When a geometry is set to off. The speed will always be high speed in actual cutting quality for the whole geometry. In the postprocessor function PIERCING it’s a new variable “$speedramp” that can be T or nil.
- Updated ILISP documentation
- The postprocessor variable $ctype has been showing wrong values, this is probably started in R2016.1. This problem is now fixed.
- Fixed bug when cutting directional bevel with tool diameter=0
- Fixed bug when cutting 3d5x part with TAC. TAC adjustment is now limited to the range between Rough and X-Fine.
- Updated the 3D-engine to version 9
- Upgraded to .NET 4.5. This is checked from the installation menu.
- Fixed that 3D5X-TAC cannot go out of limits.
- Improved toolpath generation for 3D5X (planar arc support)
- Minor bugfixes in 3D5X toolpath offset generator.
- Added access to cutting parameters and strategy in process command window.
- Fixed “Overflow error” issue when zooming extremely on some solid geometries.
- IGEMS now skips all preparations when loading old .acd files. Newer IGEMS cannot guarantee the preparations will be equivalent.
2016.1.944 Date: 2016.04.01
- Bug fixed in the postscript interpreter the left garbage on the operator stack when operators ‘xshow’ and ‘yshow’ was used in the ps or eps file. This caused some files to not open correctly.
- Fixed bug for 3D5X processing when multiple adjacent non-rotax segments that was shorter than machines minimum line length occurred.
2016.1.941 Date: 2016.03.21
- Added support for space between letter and value for some uncommon ISO files in NC-Reader
- Fixed bug with 3d5x cutting that did not always save compensation in .dig file. When opening such file, postprocessing will be impossible before part is updated throug the 3d5x command.
- Issue with TAC direction for 3d5x parts resolved.
- Fixed problem with “Add extra movement to uncompensate” problem (Se R2016.1.937). The problem was not solved 100%.
2016.1.940 Date: 2016.03.17
- The TAC flag (The instruction that TAC should be used) on machines that handle the speed internally was of mistake turned off if the TAC values in IGEMS was set to zero. This is not correct because the TAC should also be handled by the CNC-controller in this case.
- Some strange outside loops could sometimes be generated in some VAS bevel situations.
- You will now have a warning if you are using 3D-5X part that needs different Z-coordinates when you have the machine set t use a height sensor.
R2016.1.939 Date: 2016.03.17
- Measuring in advance does now support measuring tools on all available cutting heads.
R2016.1.938 Date: 2016.03.16
- The tool direction in for the leadout was always set to vertical when using 3D-5X. This is wrong, it should keep the same angle as the last point on the geometry. This problem is now fixed.
R2016.1.937 Date: 2016.03.14
- In the Machine setup it’s a checkbox “Add extra movement to uncompensate”. The point that was generated was not the optimal point. From now the point are in tangential direction to the last movement.
- Improved C-axis rotation.
R2016.1.935 Date: 2016.03.11
- Improved filter selection in hole command.
- New LISP function (DOSTRING <text> <on error>) implemented.
- Fixed error when loading the machine extra script. The problem was that only the first line in the script was executed.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2016.1.933 Date: 2016.03.08
- Scaling function in the Inlay command is now working OK.
- Machine extra script in now loaded in an earlier stage and the information in now available before the postprocessor is loaded. Before it was only available in the postprocessor functions.
R2016.1.932 Date: 2016.03.08
- It is now possible to have a drawing open in AutoCAD and load the same drawing in IGEMS.
- Fixed bug in material cost distribution calculation in CostEstimate when mixing common cutline and normal cutting. #614
- Fixed problem in 3D-5X when using ToolPosition “Fixed-Z” on vertical cuts.
- Fixed bug in ContourCut with corner placement of leads on circles. #617
R2016.1.929 Date: 2016.03.02
- Fixed major bug when exploding truetype text.
- Many Step and Iges files added to the Sample directory, and the Open Sample function now show a thumbnail for each model.
R2016.1.928 Date: 2016.03.02
- Small bug in the new SVG writer fixed, that made Adobe illustrator reject the file.
R2016.1.922 Date: 2016.02.24
- IMPORTANT FIX! (PLEASE UPDATE)
If the movement in the postprocessor need to make an adjustment of the ange without moving X or Y then the postprocessor call the function ROTAX. If this function not exist in the postprocessor then IGEMS shows a warning. Between version R2016.1.893 to R2016.1.921 IGEMS generate a LINE in this cases. The endpoint of this line in some circumstances be wrong. If you have an IGEMS between 893 to 921 Please update.
R2016.1.921 Date: 2016.02.22
- New ILISP function INTERS calculate intersection between two lines.
- The small dialog box shows when you start postprocessing are now only shown if needed. This does sometimes save you on click with the mouse.
- Bug fix on Tube cutting: CNC-code was always in mm, now it follow the settings in the machine configuration.
R2016.1.913 Date: 2016.02.19
- Important bug fix: Machine settings variables defined in the postprocessor was not in all cases used. This because the postprocessor was loaded in a later stage than before. This problem started in R2016.1.893. It’s important that all versions between 893 to 911 update to this version.
R2016.1.911 Date: 2016.02.18
- IGEMS can now export SVG/SVGZ (with the export command). This requires data exchange module.
- Fixed a minor bug in how to set the zero point on optional position in a 3D-5X part.
R2016.1.910 Date: 2016.02.16
- Cutting speed for the leadin could sometimes be too slow if the C-axis has been rotated before the jet starts. This problem is now fixed.
R2016.1.909 Date: 2016.02.16
- Slightly improved text alignment when loading DXF/DWG files.
- Issue with attribute mapping in DXF/DWG solved. Now also obeys the invisible flag of the ATTDEF objects.
- Sometimes the 3D-simulation for the piercings was making other movements than the real movements in the machine. This is now fixed.
- When using a M-code in CNC that makes the circular piecing, then the variable *CustomCircularPiercing* should be set to T. In some cases this could generate double circular piercings.
- Straight bevel cutting only does not longer set the $usebevel flag.
- Bugfixes on combination Bevel and TAC.
- Some TAC bugfixes for ordinary 2D cutting.
R2016.1.906 Date: 2016.02.16
- Wrong message about maximum cutting angle at the end of postprocessing.
- Fixed bug that under some rare conditions does a linear movement instead of an arc when postprocessing.
R2016.1.904 Date: 2016.02.15
- Fixed bug in the tube cutting module.
R2016.1.903 Date: 2016.02.15
- Fixed bug in the final function that check if the tilted angle is too large on a Bevel cut. At the same time we did an improvement and we now delete the file if the user answer yes and the tilt was to large.
- When starting the postprocessor the user can correct the tool diameter. This value was not converted to inches. This problem is now fixed.
R2016.1.900 Date: 2016.02.10
- Default shared app folder moved from installation directory to shared directory.
R2016.1.900 Date: 2016.02.10
- Fixed that no ROTAX is generated in preparation file for 3d5x in case a cutting sequence starts with a line that is shorter than minimum line length, it is just ignored.
R2016.1.899 Date: 2016.02.09
- It is now possible to use bold and italic font styles in text command and font tracer.
- There is a new setting in preferences for space priority for DXF/DWG files. The default one, “As saved”, works as before. The option “Modelspace” forces modelspace to be loaded, and “Ask” asks the user when opening a file (if needed).
R2016.1.893 Date: 2016.02.08
- Updated ILISP documentation
- A lot of calculations are moved from IGEMS.LSP to the kernel of the program. We plan to move much more things to the kernel in the near future.
- $kerf is now always set to 0 on all bevel cutting. Before it could be 0,1,2 when using kerf in IGEMS and Controller.
- New ILISP function (CAM-INDEXTOOBJ <index>) is implemented.
- The 2016.x versions will now remember the shared folder when upgrading from 2015.x, unless the shared folder is the default one, in which case a copy will be used.
- Fixed bug that made TAC be applied sometimes when it shouldn't.
- A myriad of small fixes to avoid crashing problems when trying to run IGEMS on a shared folder on a non-existing network drive.
- Fix bug that under rare conditions could skip a bevel loop if on the first segment.
- TAC can now also be used for Bevel cutting. In 3D-5X the thickness can be variable, the TAC values are from selected thickness. This will be changed in the future.
- Approach and retract distances can now be added in 3D-5X.
- Before it was 4 different speeds that could be set in the Speed tab in the machine setting. This is now changed to 3 different.
Fixed speed: IGEMS does not change any speed any time.
Speed interpolation by CNC-file: IGEMS will speed up/down by creating short segments.
Speed interpolation by machine: Use speed interpolation like FLIN, FNORM in a siemens system. This functionality is available in many other controllers under other names.
- New Machine setting in 5-X kinematic. “Vectorize arcs”. If enabled then all arcs that have TAC or Bevel will be vectorized. The accuracy is the vectorizing accuray that are on the Geometry tab in the machine setting.
- On Fixed speed IGEMS will not add any TAC information.
- New machine setting in geometry: “Vectorize arcs”. This will vectorize all arcs, and can be used on poor machines that does not have G2/G3.
- It is now possible to set a zero point X,Y,Z on a 3D-5X part. This is a temporary solution that will be improved in the near future.
- Different combination of normal piercing-pre-piercing, and tilted normal piercing/ tilted pre-piercing was not working correct on all machine types for Simulation and codes. This problems are now fixed.
- Acceleration and retardation distances has been reduced in the automatic values. In some cases X-rough could be slower than using Normal cutting quality. We did some cutting test and could verify that the distances has been much too long before.
- We are now using the same algorithm for speed calculation in 2D-Bevel as we do for 3D-5X part. In the past (for example) the speed could be too slow when cutting a bevel radius.
R2016.1.862 Date: 2016.01.12
- Some modification done in the calculation of damage area.
R2016.1.861 Date: 2016.01.08
- Minor issue with zero length leads created with manual command was fixed.
- Improved DIG file association
- Improved 3D-5X vectorization accuracy.
R2015.4.859 Date: 2015.12.22
- In some cases the tilted piercing was not working if the previous cut was straight. This is now fixed.
- The lisp function POINTSORT is now also available from the app. lisp interface.
- Crash-bug fixed in bridges command that (rarely) happened when tool optimization was on.
R2015.4.856 Date: 2015.12.16
- If the cutting angle exceed maximum value, then the correct maximum value now are shown after the whole file is done. Before IGEMS was interrupted as soon as a too large angle was generated. The message then not always show the maximum angle.
- Extremely small TAC angle must be removed on 5-axis machines where the major axis is vertical. It was a mistake that those small TAC angle also was removed on other kinematic solutions.
- New command that can reset the shared folder and other things after you have loaded a lifebuoy (support file). Before you had to close IGEMS. This command is located on a submenu to the Support command.
- It is now possible to cut with fixed speed in 3D-5X.
R2015.4.854 Date: 2015.12.11
- Fixed bug with translation. The translation was not downloaded correctly and an old translation file was used.
R2015.4.852 Date: 2015.12.10
- Tool information in reports and cost estimate is now correct.
- Tool setup: In some cases the distance between tools and active tools could be wrong. This is now fixed.
- New updated ILISP documentation.
- Stop command: The stop between geometries and between parts can now be conditional. A checkbox “Conditional” has been added. See the documentation for the STOP postprocessor function in the ILISP documentation.
- Support for conditional stop in rapids (both for parts and cutorders).
- Support info window is now wider and can be resizable.
- Added separate handling cost and time to CostEstimate and updated the report
- Fixed issue with tool direction for leadout on direction bevel cutting.
- Added custom date formats in reports
- In standard bevel cutting, the generated loops was sometimes larger than necessary. Now fixed.
- Taking pictures with the camera module, either through calibration dialog or using the camera snap command, will from now on erase all old images on current drawing that was taken with a camera.
- Sometime an error message “Cutting angle to large” was shown. This problem is now solved.
R2015.4.842 Date: 2015.11.24
- Tube cutting: Fixed serious bug that calculate wrong height when using the V-block.
- Tube cutting: Wraps can now be cut perpend to surface.
R2015.4.840 Date: 2015.11.24
- Machine setting: “Add extra movement to uncompensate” is now also working when using kerf compensation in IGEMS and controller.
- Fixed bug in 3D-5X crashed when tool compensation failed. #522
R2015.4.839 Date: 2015.11.17
- Added automatic connections in RuledBevel in some simple cases
- Added possibility to cut Wrap normal to tube in Tube module.
R2015.4.825 Date: 2015.11.05
- New postprocessor variable for the postprocessing. *TubeLength*
- C Axis angle hints now correctly uses the ‘Min angle’ setting from machine. The value is clamped between 0.05 and 2.0 degrees.
R2015.4.824 Date: 2015.11.04
- The .ord file read was rewritten to autodetect the different styles of .ord files available. Earlier only one style was supported.
- Problems with saving .dig files on a Turkish operating system was resolved.
R2015.4.823 Date: 2015.11.01
- You can now make a 3D-5X part with all kinds of Z-handling (also fixed Z and height sensor). To be able to create a correct production, the Z-level must be the same as the top of the model. You will now have a message with information about the difference in Z-coordinates and you can continue if you want.
- There is now a Stock setting in the 3D-5X
- A lot of small improvements id 3D-5X
R2015.4.814 Date: 2015.10.15
- Bug when using cutting speed interpolation in controller on very thick material where the speed was less than 1mm/minute is fixed.
- 3d5x bug fixes
R2015.4.813 Date: 2015.10.14
R2015.4.806 Date: 2015.10.08
- Simulator STL files for IHEAD is optimized to about half the size/triangle count as before, improving the performance of rendering.
- 3d5x improvements
R2015.4.805 Date: 2015.10.06
- Multiple improvements in the 3d simulator:
- F11 switches between fullscreen, fullscreen without NC and normal mode
- Spacebar toggles play/stop for simulation
- Simulation can be repeated in an infinite loop with new checkbox ‘repeat’
- Support for executing multiple movements on a single line of NC code in the left pane. The move commands are grouped as usual with SIM-INFOTEXT, but empty string to this function is not a visible line in the pane.
R2015.4.804 Date: 2015.10.02
- 3D-5X Circular piercing will now be parallel with the leadin plane.
- 3D-5X Improved 3D offset algorithm
- DXF and DWG files that contained zero radius circles couldn't be loaded correctly, IGEMS now has full support for zero radius circles.
- Fixed problem with loading .dig file with ellipse with zero sized major or minor radius. If they exist they are changed to 1e-6 to be a correct ellipse.
- Removed message when clicking in the viewport when no drawing is active (= all drawings are closed)
- Fixed bug in NC-Reader for circles created using G02/G03 and the drawing was in inch mode. (Half circle had the wrong ‘scale’)
R2015.3.794 Date: 2015-09.18
- Fixed problems with drawing saved in versions R2015.3.789 up to R2015.3.793. The sheet geometry directions might be reversed in those drawings, preventing nesting and sheet locking. This is now fixed when the drawing is loaded.
R2015.3.793 Date: 2015.09.17 ☠
- Fixed accuracy problems with automatic connections in 3D-5X
- Problems with lock sheet fixed (and possibly some other commands that internally offsets geometries) #452
R2015.3.792 Date: 2015.09.17 ☠
- The ROTAX postprocessor function generated an error on pure waterjet cutting. This is now fixed.
- Improved algorithm for 5-axis machines where major axis is vertical.
R2015.3.791 Date: 2015.09.16 ☠
- New version due to compile/build problems in 2015.3.790
R2015.3.790 Date: 2015.09.16 ☠
- An error in 2015.3.789 which could make problems postprocessing some parts was fixed.
R2015.3.789 Date: 2015.09.16 ☠
- Problem with offset command that sometimes reversed direction of the result was fixed.
- Fixed small bug in bevel cutting path computation, that could generate the error "Part to complex (Loop extension failure)”, even on simple parts.
- New setting in 5-axis kinematic for c-axis heads: ‘Min tilt’, which is the minimum tilt the head is allowed to have, thus possible to avoid completely vertical cutting. NOTE! Experimental
- Speed interpolation in controller was not always activated on ARC (G2/G3) this is now fixed.
- Major improvement on loading speed for DIG files with 3D-5X parts
- Improved curve vectorization for RuledBevel
R2015.3.779 Date: 2015.09.10
- New short key for Delete or Erase is now E and Delete.
- Fix in Measuring in advance for Inches.
R2015.3.777 Date: 2015.09.09
- Improved speed ramping on ruled bevel #435
- Improved speed ramping in general for corners with small radius.
R2015.3.776 Date: 2015.09.08
- Improved directional bevel #435
- Updates to 3D-5X
R2015.3.766 Date: 2015.09.02
- Fixed offset trimming bug when offsetting open geometries to their left.
- Fixed so that shift-tab invokes the opposite order than tab in IGEMS semi-modal windows.
- Improved the tab order in ‘Edit part’ command window.
- A lot of new stuff in 3D-5X Experimental
- Fixed bug in Cutting option in the Hole command.
R2015.3.764 Date: 2015.08.31
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed bug in Tube cutting. Not more than one cut was possible on each tube then it becomes a LISP error. This is now fixed.
- Fixed bug when using Plasma and Hole command. The postprocessor did not generate G41/G42.
R2015.3.763 Date: 2015.08.28
- Fixed bug when plotting a drawing with textured hatches (ie. made with the inlay command), causing a failure in Acrobat Reader (but not in ‘Foxit Reader’, which could be used as a workaround)
- The (DISTANCE …) lisp function was rewritten a while ago. The new version did not accept nil as input for one of the points. This made errors in IGEMS.lsp in some special cases. The new distance function is now changed to accept this case, returning 0.0
- Updates to 3D-5X
R2015.3.761 Date: 2015.08.26
- New IGEMS.LSP
- Updates to 3D-5X
R2015.3.760 Date: 2015.08.25
- Fixes on 3D-5X experimental module.
- New Abrasive calculation with “true” thickness
- Added Zero fillet to CAD
- Added list of CAD entities with delete
- Added “Hide model” to Toolpath dialog
- Fixed bugs
- Added default settings to Toolpath dialog
- New images on some buttons
- Create part now sorts the holes internally. This makes DefineBevel easier to use.
R2015.3.758 Date: 2015.08.24
- Fixed attribute tags mismatch when loading some odd dwg files. This means from now on, when loading attdef:s / attributes form an dxf/dwg, that will be name TAG0, TAG1, TAG2… etc.
R2015.3.757 Date: 2015.08.21
- A lot of internal changes that prepare the software for full 5X-tooling.
- Toolbar images for camera snapshot and camera calibration changed.
- Improved window placement when using multiple screens in commands 3D-5X, Quality, NC Reader, Contour cut and possibly some more. #399
- New variable in the postprocessor.*AddStandoffToZ*. If this variable is T then the Standoff will be added to Z-coordinates.
R2015.3.745 Date: 2015.08.14
- Improved Closest sorting in CutOrder. #391
- Fixed bug with SingleNest and Ruled Bevel parts. #392
- Added XML export of report database. Under tab IGEMS in report window.#380
- Added drill time at part level for Job Report. #388
- Fixed bug with beveled arc cutting ending in a corner loop. This could make the arc be cut as a G01.
- Spline interpretation when reading DXF/DWG files for splines using weights for control points had some bugs which could slightly distort the geometry. Now fixed.
- Fixes to use the camera with firmware version 0.8. Cameras with firmware v0.8 and later can be identified by the camera hardware id being prefixed with the version number and a @.
- Fixed crash-bug when pressing OK in the camera calibration dialog with zero cameras available in the active camera dropdown.
- IGEMS now prioritizes the network with the highest binding order when broadcasting for cameras. (See http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-network-protocol-bindings-order#1TC=windows-7 how to change the order). This is to be able to adjust which network is scanned for the camera on complex network setups.
- The first version of the new interface in 3D-5X (Experimental version) is released in this version. There interface is not 100% ready.
- LAG compensation is now implemented as Experimental. Contact IGEMS if you want to test.
R2015.3.740 Date: 2015-07-22
- IMPORTANT BUG FIX: Toolpath was modified (converted to bevel cut) when opening an existing DIG file. This serious problem is now fixed.
R2015.3.736 Date: 2015-07-06
- Old style bevel is now automatically converted to the new Bevel system when opening a DIG file.
- LISP “LINEWEIGHT implemented as attribute in entities, thus can be set with lisp function “CAD-SET” as an index between 0 and 25.
- LISP: Fixed bug when setting Z attribute on an entity from ILISP:s CAD-SET.
- LISP: New function CLIP-SET can copy text to windows Clipboard.
- It is now possible to select a quality for the hole command in the special case cutting+not connected to part.
- Removed deprecated ILISP functions CALCTOOL3D and INVTOPS. The better CALCTOOL5X should always be used instead.
- Fixed bug in Geometry optimization and Contour cut. #376
R2015.2.733 Date: 2015-06-30
- The process command now refuses to process segments which are defined to have a larger tilt than the maximum allowed for machine.
- New ILISP function (CAD-CLOSESTPOINT …)
- Fixed bug in ZigZag sorting when using UpperRight corner and Vertical. #373
R2015.2.732 Date: 2015-06-26
- Small fix in the 3D-simulation that simulate an ARC. Sometimes the simulation make a shortcut.
- Fixed bug with tool compensation that occurred on some special parts.
- Relaxed treatment on maldefined bevel parts to allow for some odd drawings without crashes.
- Improvement in the algorithm deciding if modelspace or paperspace should be loaded when opening a dwg/dxf.
- If encountering 3d inserts in dxf/dwg (ie. inserts whose normal is not parallel with the z axis), they are not inserted as a block, but exploded to independent entities. This is because IGEMS as a 2d system cannot support inserts viewed from different 3d directions.
- Fixed bugg with SubTextHeight in sheets
- New ILISP functions ENVSET and ENVGET
- Altered the (Load …) function in ILISP: when used to load an .NET assembly, internally uses Assembly.LoadFrom instead of Assembly.LoadFile. This change was made so that assemblies secondary dependencies could be more easily resolved.
R2015.2.725 Date: 2015-06-15
- Abrasive amount in reports for imperial now shows with two decimals as default.
- The PART function in the postprocessing is now called before the DRILLING function when drilling with partwise option or without optimization.
R2015.2.724 Date: 2015-06-15
- Fixed bug in version R2015.2.273, that sometimes can create a LISP error while posting.
R2015.2.723 Date: 2015-06-11
- Speed ramping calculation for ‘quick bevel’ cutting on ‘other object’ was sometimes done as if the material was 1mm (0.039in) thick, generally making the tool to move to fast. Fixes #345.
- Replaces the real first tool direction with the second for tube cuttings, to simplify for postprocessor for C axis heads.
- Added snap functionality to Single in ContourCut. #285
- Fixed bug in Common Cutlines. For certain geometries with only two edges.
R2015.2.721 Date: 2015-06-02
- Breaking change: old deprecated style advanced/ruled bevel cutting is now not loaded anymore. Ruled bevel cutting on parts have to be redefined with the new command.
- Estimated cutting time can now be exported to ERP system.
R2015.2.719 Date: 2015-05-28
- Offset bug fixed. Could happen when two tangential arcs with the same radius followed each other in a polyline. Typically when cutting circular holes.
- Fixed bug nesting RuledBevel parts. #329. The problem was that the new RuledBevel was not calculated for nesting.
- Fixed sorting in Quick.
- Minor change in DXF/DWG reader. Since IGEMS do not have support for viewport entities the logic now is as follows: The file is opened in the mode active when drawing was save (modelspace or paperspace), unless the active space contains a Viewport entity, in which case model space is used.
R2015.2.716 Date: 2015-05-21
- Changed that if the TAC angle is less that 0.1 degree, then TAC will be disabled on 5X machine with vertical major axis.
R2015.2.715 Date: 2015-05-21
- Fixed bugs in Taper Control
- CreateSheet now accepts “closed” polylines even if the closed flag is not set. #324
R2015.2.714 Date: 2015-05-18
- Fixed bug with nesting parts with toolpath and zero length leadouts. This also affected LockSheet. #321, #320
- Fixed bug in CutOrder when sorting. If there was for example a CutOff then the sorting did not sort correctly inside holes.
- Changed the logic for the “Find” button in Organizer. It will now work together with the selected filter.
- Changed the logic for the “Insert” button in Organizer. When pressing the insert button a list of parts to insert is displayed. From here you can choose to insert the parts or continue selecting other parts to build on this list before inserting.
- Added the same customers to Organizer as in CreatePart
R2015.2.711 Date: 2015-05-13
- Important fix! Circular piercing may run two times if you have version 706 installed. This problem is now fixed.
- Postprocessor variable *ArcVectors* will cut ARCS with G01 in all 5X cutting.
- Fixed problems on the RTCP function. The corrections is now also done for Bevel cutting. (On bevels with the corrections is not adjusted as much as needed but the result is better than before. Correct RTCP can only be done 100% good in the CNC-controller).
- Updated Ilisp documentation.
- Internal offset algorithms rewritten. This is a major change that affect the offset command, create part, cutting algorithms and more. We can now cut some specific parts that was impossible before.
- VOC is now applied to cuttings only if TAC was applied. Earlier it was possible to cut VOC only. This prevents using VOC on bevel cutting since TAC is not used.
- Fixed bug in Organizer when filtering material thickness with decimals.
R2015.2.706 Date: 2015-05-06
- Fixed bug with speed ramping when using Speed Ramping by Machine. #301
- Added Open as PDF in Reports. #243
- Fixed bug in ContourCut when parts was placed in multiple overlapping sheets. #306
- Fixed bug that made .acd files impossible to load. This bug has been present since R2015.2.700. #313
R2015.2.706 Date: 2015-05-05
- Fixed bug in Tube cutting. Z-axis could sometimes be calculated to a value that was thickness smaller than correct value.
- Fixed DXF/DWG metric/imperial auto detection scaling bug
- New variable *SheetBounds* in preparation file.
- *SheetX* and *SheetY* in preparation file now is the total bounding box of all sheets overlapping the cutorder, instead of the first one only.
- Fitting bugs with the view-cube icon in the 3d simulator fixed.
- Changed names on camera commands: ICAMSnap => CameraSnapshot and ICAMCalibrate => CameraCalibration
- Made CameraSnapshot command ask for an insertion point instead of always using origo
R2015.2.701 Date: 2015-04-21
- Fixed bug with Data path location. Did not remember correct Shared folder etc...
- Added warning if user does not have Read/Write permission to FloatingLicence folder.
R2015.2.700 Date: 2015-04-21
- Possibility to turn off DWG preview generation in the preferences dialog was removed because DWG preview generator now (hopefully) always works without crashing.
- Setting if the DWG/DXF ‘MEASUREMENT’ variable should be obeyed when opening such files.This setting is called ‘Autodetect DXF/DWG’. If unchecked, all DXF/DWG files are considered unitless.
- Major update of documentation for the ‘Preferences’ command.
- Fixed bug in LockSheet. #271
- Added ClampZones to sheets. In Sheet and Machine.
- Added NEW RuledBevel.
- Improvements to CutBevel. Added “Inspect” and up/down buttons.
- New FloatingLicence program R2. FloatingLicence needs to be updated to run with this version of IGEMS.
- Updated documentation for the Password dialog and FloatingLicence.
R2015.2.690 Date: 2015-04-13
- New option in the HOLE command. It’s now possible to use also Stationary piercing
R2015.2.688 Date: 2015-04-10
- Its now possible to create a tilted piercing in quick bevel.
- Piercing type Drilling can now be used in pure waterjet cutting.
R2015.2.687 Date: 2015-04-09
- DXF and DWG now opens the contents of the layout active when the drawing was saved (Instead of always modelspace)
- In quality command, a small hint window with quality/color mappings are now shown when selecting part.
- Minor GUI tweaking in the chain cutting command.
- Graphical problems in the 3d simulator (introduced in R2015.2.684) was fixed.
R2015.2.684 Date: 2015-04-07
- Fixed bug in QuickNest and GlideNest. #262
- Updated our 3D-engine to version 8.
- Added “Offset handled by controller” to Measuring in advance in machine settings Z-axis control.
- Added attributes VSCROLL and HSCROLL for guppy memos.
R2015.1.680 Date: 2015-03-31
- Fixed bug with CommonCutlines. #255
- Fixed problem with Measuring in advance and pre-piercing #256
- Fixed problem with Measuring in advance and bevel cutting.
- Fixed problem with major axis initial rotation. In some cases the vertical axis could have wrong value #258
R2015.1.679 Date: 2015-03-30
- Fixed error generating large images in reports. #250
- Fixed a bug with abnormal C-axis rotations that could occur together with Software RTCP.
- Fixed bug when sorting a cutorder using Zig-Zag. #248
R2015.1.677 Date: 2015-03-26
- Again fixed bug related to the postprocessor variable $ctype. This variable could sometimes be wrong.
R2015.1.675 Date: 2015-03-25
- Fixed bug with nesting inside holes of bevel parts. #244
- Fixed bug in QuickNest when part contained points. #241
- Leadout feed fix for machine controlled linear feed.
- Fixed bug in postprocessor. Variable $ctype in PIERCING command could sometimes have wrong value.
- Added new folders to shared. Algorithms/OrganizerStart and Algorithms/OrganizerRegister for placing scripts to connect to ERP systems. The scripts can then be selected in the Machine settings under tab Various.
R2015.1.665 Date: 2015-03-17
- Information about machine and material in the preview when opening file was added.
- Small axis adjustment of the cutting head using major axis=38 degrees from xy plane and minor axis=y axis (ZX38Y0.lsp). This affects both the 3D simulator and the postprocessing using such head.
- Updated IGEMS.LSP
R2015.1.665 Date: 2015-03-17
- Fixed graphical bug in quality when an arc that was almost a line was drawn with a thick pen width.
- A summary of openable file types and limitations for each type available at http://www.igems.se/help15.1/fileformats.html
- Updated IGEMS.LSP
R2015.1.664 Date: 2015-03-16
- Updated LISP SQL functions
R2015.1.662 Date: 2015-03-13
R2015.1.661 Date: 2015-03-12
- Bug that made Cutting path generator to crash when machines tool diameter was changed in a way that small holes disappeared. This was solved by generating a tiny line at the center of geometry for cutting path.
R2015.1.658 Date: 2015-03-11
- Fixed bug when reading .acd file with marking objects that had no source index. #207
- Improved image handling in reports.
R2015.1.656 Date: 2015-03-10
- Clipping plane bug in the 3d simulator for large parts was solved.
- Fixed problem with IGEMS locking up when creating a cutorder. #217
- Crash problem when using active (unnamed) camera from lisp code solved.
- Issues with file names for camera calibration files solved.
R2015.1.655 Date: 2015-03-09
- Lisp function GETVAR now also can return windows temporary folder
- When opening ACD files the machine and material is now correctly set if possible.
- Fixed bug in Geometry Optimization when a contour consisted of one line and one arc and the arc was more than 180deg. #204
- Changed resizing logic in material dialog. Now the material list will grow when resizing the window.
- Changed angle limit in Define bevel from 70deg to 90deg
- Added command Cam2d2.BugReportRestore to restore the shared folder from a support session. No button is added to the default toolbar. #214
- 3d simulator now can show the water jet with correct tool diameter. This is done in the script defining the head, using the special name “JET” instead of a stl file prefix name. All included heads are changed to use this new feature.
- 3d simulator has 2 new check boxes, one for changing the part transparency on/off, and one to toggle the visibility of the head model (except the waterjet cylinder)
R2015.1.641 Date: 2015-02-27
- Fixed bug with Contour cut when ghost parts was placed in second sheet.
R2015.1.640 Date: 2015-02-24
- Improvements to quick select that makes it possible to select insert entities by name.
- Bugs in DWG/DXF reader the put some kinds of inserts at the wrong position was eliminated.
- Bugs that made Floating license to malfunction was fixed.
R2015.1.639 Date: 2015-02-18
- Tool number are now shown as text on each part when the Tool setup dialog are shown.
- Improved logic for registering parts in Organizer. Now if a Cutorder is selected then all selected parts are considered produced. This will make it easier to produce CommonCutline parts.
- Bug fix in TAC when using vertical heads and kinematic calculation in CNC-controller. This has always giving angles for Rough quality. When using calculation in IGEMS then it was working OK.
- Support for point marking when importing ACD files implemented.
- Support for quick bevel on simple ‘other objects’.
- Two bugs when using file locking was fixed:
- A file could possibly get unlocked when running the save command.
- Organizer sometimes crashed when double clicking a registered (blue) part.
- Menu file now only show commands that can be used.
- Taper Control TAC can now be attached to an geometry.
- Max speed major and secondary axis is now working correctly.
- Fixed bug in CommonCutlines
- Fixed bug when selecting objects while automatic snap mode was on.
- Peculiar layout in quality window for DPI=150% in windows 8 fixed.
- Fixed bug in material feed rate calculations for certain cases.
- Importing .ACD files now support image entities.
- IGEMS Now support ‘PreDefined’ hatch patterns such as bricks, stars and various ISO and ANSI hatch patterns. This is done by breaking them down to simpler entities such as lines (because the real hatch entity in IGEMS do not support such patterns), and joining them into an anonymous block.
- New option “Ask” in preferences, which will ask the user if the drawing is metric or imperial when opening a unitless drawing. (.acd or a .dxf where $MEASUREMENT is missing). We now also considers the $MEASUREMENT variable in .dwg and .dxf files.
- Update/refined logic for custom program name caption.
- Changed some texts in tube cutting forms, changin Pos=>Position (Center in cylindrical cutoff), Dist => Distance
- Added graphic visualization for buttons being disabled on the toolbar (gray image etc.)
- Individual contours on a part can now be offsetted with the offset command.
- Improved CommonCutline for parts close to sheet border
- Fixed bug with default printer in reports
- Fixed bug with tangential inclusion for C-axis heads when cutting turns 180 degrees.
- The Metric Material database is updated, piercing times and cutting speed values is optimized a lot. Older installation must use “Automatic setting” to be able to use the optimization.
- Postprocessor: It’s now possible to use the variable $z in following postprocessor event: TOOLUP, TOOLDOWN, LINE, ARC.
- The Z-zero is normally on the surface on the material. By setting the variable *ZFromBottom* to T the Z-values will always refer to the bottom side of the material (The table). This will be the standard when cutting 3D parts.
- The new cycling select mode has made shift key unusable for other commands. It was used in boundary trim to invert trim logic. Now changed to control key.
- Bug in DWG preview generator, which could cause IGEMS to abruptly shut down was fixed.
- Support for some new IGES entities in the 2d file loader: Type106:2 (collection of 3d points), type 106:12 (linear 3d path) and type 106:1 (collection of points in a plane). Earlier we only supported subtype 2 of entity 106, which is a planar linear polyline.
- Improvements to the chain cutting command: Points can now be picked for extra cutting between parts. This is shown with a max tool diameter thick line. Also, already cut parts are highlighted for easier path creation.
R2014.4.550 Date: 2014-11-26
- Changed so that CycleSelect is invoked by holding down CTRL when picking entities.
R2014.4.548 Date: 2014-11-24
- Fixed bug with selection order in CutOrder
- Added CostEstimate as a new command. This enables the user to do cost calculations directly.
- Added possibility to connect files to sheets.
- Extended the postscript (*.eps , *.ps) reader Level2 capabilities by adding basic support for the postscript operators ‘currentcmykcolor’ , ‘currentcolorspace’ , ‘setcolorspace’ and ‘setcolor’.
- Fixed bug in cycle selection
R2014.4.546 Date: 2014-11-20
- In previous version some translation files where missing. The result was that IGEMS was only available in English. This problem is now fixed.
R2014.4.544 Date: 2014-11-17
- The new ROTAX function in the postprocessor now use the setting for the maximum rotation speed for primary and secondary axis, This is done in the Speed area in the machine setup
- Smarter handling of the Select command (Select Machine and Material). If you have focus on a material in Material setup, then this material will be default, also some other strange behavior is fixed in the Select command.
- Fixed bug in CommonCutlines
R2014.4.541 Date: 2014-11-14
- It is now possible to control the order between the TILT and TOOLDOWN function in the postprocessor. Normally the jet is first moved to the surface then the jet tilt or rotate to correct start position. By setting the variable *TiltDownOrder* to T then the order will be reversed. First TILT then TOOLDOWN. Please see the documentation of TILT in the ILISP documentation (postprocessor manual).
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2014.4.537 Date: 2014-11-12
- Fixed bug that eliminate that tool goes vertical on zero length leadout.
R2014.4.535 Date: 2014-11-11
- Fixed bug that might cause beveled cutting to straighten tool prematurely on leadout
- Updated ITUBE.lsp tube postprocessing subsystem.
R2014.4.533 Date: 2014-11-10
- New postprocessor function ROTAX
This function will be called when a rotation in primary or secondary or both axis is needed and there is no movement in X and Y. Like following:
G1 C100 A84 F<value>
In this case the <value> can’t be specified in mm/minute. Following variables can be used in the ROTAX function.
$ft= Time in minutes for the movement.
$arel=Relative movement of the primary axis in radians
$brel=Relative movement of the secondary axis in radians.
Se the LISP documentation for more examples.
- Fixed bug in Machine/Material when changing shared folder
R2014.4.532 Date: 2014-11-04
- Fixed bug that might cause postprocessing to crash on some parts. This bug was introduced in R2014.4.530 with the improved bevel corner algorithm.
R2014.4.530 Date: 2014-11-04
- IGEMS can now generate line with zero length if there is a changing in bevel direction.
This function is necessary but can on some machines move the rotation axis in a strange speed. There will be a new postprocessor function that can be used in this case, that controls the speed in G93 (Speed by Inverse time)
- New LISP function STRFIND finds a string position in a string.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Formula for calculation of circular piercing times in now active all way out to the postprocessor. If you change orifice nozzle or pressure then the piercing time will be changed automatically.
The stationary piering (almost nobody use) still needs to be adjusted.
- Major improvements of “Measuring in advance”. The measuring can now interpolate with up to three points. The variable $zreftype can have following values
nil=No measuring point available
1=Use one measuring point
2=Two measuring point available
3= Three measuring point available.
The measuring information is in a list variable with the name $zrefs
((<point number> <weight>) (<point number> <weight>)(<point number> <weight>))
The closest point is the first point in the list.
The old way of using measuring in advance is still available. The old method still use the variable $zref.
- Minor fixes in drawing filled figures with near-line arcs
- Fixed bug in Select machine/material, the cutting parameters did not change correctly
- Changed the cutting order for TileNest to avoid small pieces to be cut last.
- Added chamfer cutting to Tube
- Added cylindrical cutoff to Tube
- Fixed several bugs in Tube
- Improved outer corner algorithm for bevel in postprocessing
R2014.4.504 Date: 2014-10-15
- Made improvements to the LockSheet command.
- Now possible to set the “Report extra delay” field in Machine to a negative value to fine tune the time calculations
- Major improvement of SingleNest with rectangle.
- Bug in tube module fixed, which could cause only partial cutting to be made on holes.
- Parts in blocks are now also considered when saving a file to disk. Saving a drawing with parts in blocks, where parts are not visible on drawing could cause a system crash.
- Optimzation in number of movements in Ruled bevel. The optimization are now using “Shortest line” in the machine setting.
R2014.4.500 Date: 2014-10-09
- The bitcoded read only variable $contains can be read in the postprocessor. This variable now more bit values.
8=Contains drilling (as piercing or with hole command).
32=Contains cutting with the hole command.
R2014.4.499 Date: 2014-10-08
- Fixed bug when saving DXF files as DIG. If filename had dots in the name like test.A.dxf the Save failed.
- Measuring in advance are now making measuring points in numeric order.
- Fixed problem in Tube cutting function cutoff. This caused a major error while posting.
R2014.4.498 Date: 2014-10-03
- New variable $attrib in postprocessor function DRILLING. This variable is a string and shows the attribute used in the Hole drilling function. If no attribute is used then the variable is an empty string.
- Hole drilling function. If an attribute are in use then the position of the hole will be drilled in the same order as they have been defined.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed bugs and made minor improvements to Tile cut
- CostEstimate now accepts multiple sheets
- Minor bugs in the selection system fixed (for example: Begin selection rectangle=>press line command button=>Finish line command, and now selection rectangle is still active!)
- Ability to use right-menu snapping when modifying a grip.
- New functionality: “Corner cutout” command can now create the alternate “corner-cutin” arc when holding ctrl.
- “Other parts” functionality in part quality command replicated from legacy IGEMS.
- You now get a warning if the material thickness is thicker than the max Z-axis movement.
- Support for bridges and leads for planar cutoff in tube module.
- Bugs applying tool compensation for planar cutoff in tube module fixed. (Was always zero compensation, but worked for holes)
- New variable *HQCHcorrection* in the postprocessor makes it possible to adjust the size of the hole cut by the Hole command.
- New bitcoded read only variable $contains can be read in the postprocessor. This is just now only implemented value is 32 and this means that the job has a hole command for cutting.
- Fixed bug in Geometry optimization in CreatePart
- Added check for zero length acceleration in speed ramping
- Added “Add to Organizer” in CreatePart. Automatically register created parts to Organizer
- Update CreatePart documentation with “Add to Organizer” and info on how to use the current drawing name as part name.
- Added “improvement” rectangle to CircleNest on multiple sheets
- Improved CycleSelect system with an “All” alternative.
- Added ZoomObject command. This command zooms to a selected object.
- LISP function DISTOF have been improved
- LISP function CAD-TEXT has now argument to control the basepoint of the text.
R2014.3.493 Date: 2014-09-22
- Attribute VISIBLE has been added to the LISP generated dialog boxes.
- Some bug fixes in the “Measuring in advance” feature.
- Trim Shift has been changed to CTRL-Trim.
R2014.3.489 Date: 2014-09-16
- Its now possible to snap to the grip of a text entity with the grip snap mode.
- Fixed bug with Tool cost/hour in CostEstimate
- Major improvements in the camera module: Thickness of material is considered in the calibration and better GUI for calibration. The ICAM-SNAP lisp command can now return nil if the camera is not calibrated, or no material is selected into the drawing (because it will need the thickness of it).
- Measuring in advance has now a better sort order.
R2014.3.483 Date: 2014-09-09
- New LISP function KDTREE-INSERT add a new point to an existing KDTREE
- Problems with duplicate help windows in NC lisp editor corrected.
- Some special cases could make near-zero segments to the CAM preparation file. Fixed.
- Fixed collision detection bug when using overcut and zero length leadout.
- Improved Z-axis measuring in advance.
It’s now possible to select By sheet, By part and By geometry.
The option By part is new.
The different options for this feature has moved to the Strategy.
The Strategy have an input to make different measure point distance between Bevel cutting and normal cutting. This will be activated in 2014.4 and the input of this value is not working in 2014.3.
- Fixed minor dual-evaluation bug in LISP function KDTREE-INSERT
- Added automatic Cycle select. If more than one entity is under the cursor when selecting the user is presented with a list of all entities under the cursor.
R2014.3.478 Date: 2014-09-03
- Fixed a critical bug in the Tube cutting module. This was related to the new leadins.
R2014.3.477 Date: 2014-09-03
- A ‘force preview’ button introduced in the open dialog. This button creates a image of the extents of the currently selected file. This makes a preview of files that does not contain a preview possible (DXF,HPGL etc.)
- Fixed some design mistake in the Kinematic area in the machine setting.
R2014.3.476 Date: 2014-08-29
- Added leadin support for holes in Tube.
- Fixed multiple minor bugs in Tube
- Improved tolerances+curve fitting when loading splines in a DWG/DXF file.
- Problems with local undo in the polyline command fixed.
R2014.3.474 Date: 2014-08-27
- Minor changes to the menu file.
- Pictures for edit machine and edit material added to the Select command.
R2014.3.471 Date: 2014-08-26
- Breaking change: Lisp function KDTREE-FINDCLOSEST now has an optional last argument of the max number of points to return. The return value is not longer a point, but a list of points ( (x1 y1) (x2 y2) …). The resulting points are sorted using the distance to the input point (closest first).
- Simplified machine and material selection and editing. Edit material and edit machine has been removed from the toolbar and can now be reached from Select command.
- Added “Use software RTCP” to 5-axis kinematics in machine dialog
R2014.3.468 Date: 2014-08-14
- Bug fixes and improvements in the new HELP system.
- Support for TRUMPF *.trg Files
- Minor bug fixes in the Tops *.geo file loader.
R2014.3.466 Date: 2014-08-11
- New online help system. Activated when TB-HLP is used instead of TB-HELP. The help system needs that the computer have access to internet. Some help is available right now but it’s not complete yet. The help will translated to any language but for the moment the help will be only in english.
- Fixed error in MicroJoint
- Sheet from hole now includes leads
- Added quality graphics to CostEstimate report
- Fixed bug in ACD reader for open cuttings referring to invalid contours.
- Fixed image size problem in reports
- Bugs with minor displacement of text marking on parts fixed.
- Fixed that already existing cutting on the first part picked in bridges command was not removed correctly.
- Fixed a minor bug with ToolOnRight compensation in bridges command
- Local undo in bridge command had a graphical update problem which was fixed.
- New: Added lead position options to ContourCut.
- Added a command log to support files.
- Added better error message in case of IGEMS crash when saving a file.
- Minor issue with separator on right menu in ellipse command fixed.
- Automatic renaming of blocks when importing a drawing and block name collisions occur (instead of using the already existing blocks for the import). This affects DXF, DWG and ACD files.
- The variable $ptype is now available in the LINE command to see if the function is called for a blind lead.
R2014.3.463 Date: 2014-07-28
- Rewind problem on Vertical Major axis 5X head is solved
- Fixed empty page problem in reports
R2014.3.461 Date: 2014-07-04
- Fixed: Mirrored parts in glidenest are not mirrored in NC code
- Fixed: MicroJoint bug on quick cut
- Changed: Autolead on defined bevelholes
- New option in ILISP (open …) command to choose encoding.
- Fixed wrong notation for E/F in image for parametric part STANDARD_006
- Added tool radius compensation to Tube
- Added Overcut/Undercut to Tube
- Added Quality to Tube
R2014.3.454 Date: 2014-07-01
- Fixed: NCREADER Accept + sign for positive coordinates
- Fixed: Align is only working on closed objects
- Fixed: Error message in "View in 3D" command
- Fixed: TAC on Common cutline disabled
- Fixed: Limit lead length to max tool diameter in 'quick'
R2014.2.445 Date: 2014-06-13
- Fixed: Manuel command
- Fixed: Fixed 3D simulation miss-rendering of head when zoomed.
- Change: $maxslope variable is now visible in the RAPID function
R2014.2.443 Date: 2014-06-10
- Change: Select object outside "desktop"
- Change: Material setup starts in Groups Thickness mode by default
- Change: Improve CostEstimate to clarify what parts are used in the calculation
- Fixed: Cutting speed in 4X bevel command modified
R2014.2.440 Date: 2014-06-09
- Fixed: New postprocessor variables $lowflow and $highflow
R2014.2.434 Date: 2014-06-02
- Change: Export command now remembers file type saved
- Fixed: Problem with VOC
- Change: Selection rectangles selects objects outside screen
R2014.2.432 Date: 2014-05-28
- Fixed: Fixed that zoom extents considered entities in invisible layers
- Change: Microjoint in Commoncutline
R2014.2.428 Date: 2014-05-23
- Fixed: 3D-Simulation Z up/down when using Automatic sensor mode does now work.
R2014.2.425 Date: 2014-05-21
- Fixed: Error loading cutorder with extended rapids from ACD
R2014.2.422 Date: 2014-05-20
- Fixed: Improvements in Lock Sheet
- Fixed: Fixed error message on Stationary Low pressure piercing
- Fixed: Problem with overcompensated Taper Angle Control is now fixed
R2014.2.416 Date: 2014-05-13
- Fixed: DXF With non ascii characters bug
- Fixed: "Open" command causes IGEMS to crash with DWG files
- Change: Default point size change from 5 to 7 units
- Fixed: Disconnected marking object now has correct Z order
- Fixed: Perpend snap not working when modify on grips
- Fixed: Default values in Plot PDF window are not saved
- Fixed: Quick nest affected by dimensioning
- Fixed: Manual problem needs modification in "Next" mode
- Fixed: Bug with geometry optimization on holes
- Fixed: When importing ACD, quality is sometimes missing on last segment of a part contour
- Change: It is now possible to explode a leader
- Fixed: Drawing a leader with blank text inserts a blank text entity
R2014.2.412 Date: 2014-04-30
- Change: Improved Circle Nest when nesting few circles
- Fixed: Non uniform scale not working with ortho
- Change: Updated 3D graphics engine to Eyeshot 7
- Fixed: Tilted piercing on pre-piercing is now working
R2014.2.403 Date: 2014-04-23
- Fixed: AbrasiveCost in reports using lbs
- Fixed: Improvement in the TAC calculations
- Fixed: Marking together with common cutline
- Change: Support files as a new file type .ISF
- Fixed: Circular piercing using 5-axis machine
- Fixed: The variable $delay was set to wrong value when reducing pressure without bleed valve
- Fixed: Inlay problem creating parts
- Fixed: ISF (support) files now shows up in recent file list
- Fixed: Faster preview in recent file list
- Change: Indicate non existing files in recent file list
- Change: Update to the help system
- Fixed: Lisp editor bug when no active document
R2014.2.398 Date: 2014-04-02
- Fixed: Taper angle control midpoint splitting on parts compensated in IGEMS
- Fixed: Problem with ellipse graphics
R2014.1.396 Date: 2014-03-31
- Pump On in the postprocessor function CHBARGRAM is now set to 1,2 or 3. Depending on the pressure is controlled in the pump.
- Added selection of “Left to right” and “Right to left” in Boxrapids in TipUpAvoidance.
R2014.1.392 Date: 2014-03-28
- It was a bug when calculating distance between head when using 8 cutting heads.. This is now fixed.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed that the dovetail command was erroneously presented as ‘ellipse’ on the console.
- Bugs in Variable offset control (VOC) for arcs that had almost parallel connection tangents were fixed.
- Fixed bug when creating a cutorder with parts with directional bevel
- Fixed bug with Geometry optimization in CreatePart
R2014.1.390 Date: 2014-03-19
- Improved accuracy in Tube
- Fixed some bugs with length and area of the geometry being used in CUTON in preparation file.
- GetDist / InputDistance now sets the “LASTPOINT” variable for the first point of distance calculation in a correct way. Before it could happen that a (for example) Offset Nearest-Perpend calculation result in wrong distance.
- ILISP Editor now suggest the current files search path as the default directory when opening files.
- Tube cutting: It’s now not possible to make a cutoff without a rotation axis.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2014.1.386 Date: 2014-03-07
- Updated IGEMS.LSP, ITUBE.LSP and documentation
- Fixed bug in 5X-tube simulation, some 5X configurations was showing the head from wrong direction.
- New function TUBE-CHMODE in the tube postprocessor. This function have information about the kind of movement for next object to cut.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Fixed the lisp function FILE-DIRONLY to use linux style slashes in return value.
- Added functionality to command Quick bevel: it’s now possible to cut an entire turn on a part (starting and ending in same position)
- Bugs in the built-in lisp implementation for ANGLE function (sometimes returned negative value)
- Fixed bug in Tube with holes on wrong side for tubes with diameter less than 50mm
R2014.1.385 Date: 2014-03-06
- Bug that calculate wrong cutting speed on 6-axis tube cutting when the rotation axis was specified as a Linear axis.
- Settings for Max cutting angle on 5-axis system in the machine settings. If the CNC-file exceed this limit IGEMS will give a warning.
- The machine configuration has now built in support to handle kinematics in the CNC-controller for 5-axis machines with fix tool center point. There are 3 settings:
1: By motor angle (Default) IGEMS will calculate the angle for each motor on each segment. The axis transformation will be done in IGEMS.
2: Direction of movement and cutting angle. The axis transformation must be in the controller.
3: Direction of jet and cutting angle. The axis transformation must be in the controller.
- New postprocessor variable $tac show the actual Taper Angle for each segment.
- CHBARGRAM postprocessor function has a new value for $reason. Value 0 will turn on the pump when the flags “Skip pressure init” and “Skip pressure changes” are activated.
- Postproceessor variable *CustomRewind* is removed. The postprocessor will now always call for the rewind function.
- Added postprocessor variable $holediameter to the DRILLING function. The variable will always be 0 if the drilling is used as a piercing. If the drilling is from the hole command and the source is a circle then the variable shows the diameter of the circle.
- Setting ‘Reverse zoom’ for mouse wheel, now also works in the 3D viewers: Bevel connect, Define bevel, 3d simulator, Tube viewer, and 3D part viewer.
- Changed $zref initial value. Itäs now the same for Measuring BySheet and ByPart.
- Bug fixed in parametric part STANDARD038, invalid calculation of C,D measurements.
- Fixed bug with reports when “Same as NC code” was checked the report was not displayed.
- Bugs with true color preview images in DWG files was fixed. This bug could make IGEMS to crash when a file was marked in the open dialog / recent files list.
R2014.1.381 Date: 2014-02-18
- Added export to Excel in Organizer
- IP Address and port arguments added to HMI-CLUDGE-START function
- Bug in positioning of text when exporting DXF fixed.
R2014.1.378 Date: 2014-02-10
- Bug fixes in the new function that shows machine and material for an acd import.
R2014.1.371 Date: 2014-02-04
- Cutting speed as inverse time is now working on all machine types. Before only Abrasive waterjet was working.
- Bevel definitions now handle thickness changes better. For example VAS and VDS bevels are not converted to other types.
- Loading an ACD file now shows info about material and thickness in statusbar.
- Fixed bug with new installation of 2014.1 the shared folder was not installed correctly.
R2014.1.370 Date: 2014-01-29
- Bevel cutting. On some kinematics you can now set in if the secondary axis should prefer the negative or the positive side or using both sides. This settings is located in the machine settings.
- The last TAC vector during the acceleration was in wrong direction on arc if using the cutting speed interpolation by CNC-file. This problem is now fixed and will result in a more smoth movements when using the kinematic calculation in controller.
- New command in module CAMTools: ‘Dovetail’, to create joints that holds together for welding etc.
- System button image updated.
- Bugs in VOC (variable offset control) fixed.
- Option to reverse mouse wheel zoom under Preferences|Reverse zoom.
- Possibillty to import/export a drawing with a cutorder (also cut/paste with ctrl+c / ctrl+v with cutorder, automatically copies all parts in cutorder).
- New command! GlideNest. Nest level1. Possibility to move parts with collision control. The selected parts glide and rotate towards other parts and sheets.
R2014.1.365 Date: 2014-01-27
- Fixed bugs when drawing a circle tangent to two other circles/arcs and a line, when the two other circles have the same center.
- Added support for part ghosts when importing .ACD files. In case of existing ghosts, the user is asked to select machine. This is needed to resolve tool direction which is not stored in an acd file.
- Added part images to nest report
- Bugs in bevel cutting offset fixed.
- Ruled bevel now shows the min and max angle for the selected bevel.
R2014.1.355 Date: 2014-01-15
- New built-in default plotstyle “<Report>” which is read only and can be used as a template for report creation.
- Custom apps now correctly show the name associated with the script in the lower left area when the app is started.
- Added 0,0 as choice for default zero corner in machine
- KD-Tree capabillites in ILISP through new functions KDTREE-CREATE and KDTREE-FINDCLOSEST
- Support for slash prefixed NC lines in NC reader.
- Problems with getting holes with drilling for non-connected parts (‘voidparts’) into the cutorder fixed.
- Major bugs in the varibale offset control (VOC) for toolpaths fixed.
- Bugs in ILISP functional argument passing algorithm fixed.
- Diameter preview text in circle command corrected (was twice as big as it should)
- New variable *VOC* in the preparation file, indicating if variable offset control is used (T or nil)
R2014.1.345 Date: 2014-01-09
- New ILISP dialog control attribute TIP, which shows a hint window with specified text.
- Parametric part PIPING_001 now specifies diameter instead of radius, and the image is corrected.
- New parametric parts: STANDARD_052 and STANDARD_053
- Fixed some bugs with the fresh function GP-SHOW when showing the form multiple times.
- INCOMPATIBILITY CHANGE: ILISP function CAD-GETPOINT now returns nil on pressing escape instead of terminating the script
- Intersection snap now accepts an endpoint of a curve being up to 1e-4mm away from another curve as an intersection, to solve inaccuracies with ‘just touching’ curves snapping.
R2013.4.337 Date 2013-12-20
- New lisp function FILE-DIRDIALOG shows a windows dialog that ask for a directory.
- FILE-OPENDIALOG was changed to work with UNIX style slashes in file name.
- Cutting option in HOLE command do now always use IGEMS tool radius compensation. This means that you always need to set the correct tool diameter in the cutting parameters to get the correct size of the HOLE.
- Smallest diameter for the cutting option in the HOLE command diameter is now 1.001*”Max tool diameter” instead of 1.5*”Max tool diameter”
R2013.4.334 Date 2013-12-19
- New design of Horizontal-Horizontal type of 5-axis head.
- Bug fixed in cutting option of the Hole command.
R2013.4.333 Date 2013-12-18
- Minor bugs fixed for undoing polyline chamfer.
- Its now possible to write characters in text command, that needs Alt Gr to be pressed (@£$ etc. on european keyboards)
- Support for eastern european and greek letters in iso text font.
- Some bugs fixed in the TiltForward beta functionality
- MARKOFF function in the postprocessor was never called when using a marking tool that was offsetted from the cutting tool.
R2013.4.323 Date 2013-12-10
- Bug in TAC cutting on circular parts. Do not use the *TiltForward* option yet.
- Added tooltip to QuickNest
- QuickNest will now select parts after the command if the quantity has been exceeded. This way the user can just delete them after the nest.
- Hints for color usage in plot style dialog
- New command! Sketch in CAD. Sketch will let the user hold down the left mouse button to draw a freeform curve. When the user let go of the button the curve is converted to a polyline.
- You can now select a sheet in SingleNest
- Move command now accepts holding shift to create a copy in the original position of the moved object.
- It is now possible to open DIG files newer than the current version of IGEMS. This will show a warning message, that it might not be possible to load the file correctly.
R2013.4.319 Date 2013-12-06
- Higher vectorizing accuracy in Bevel cutting on arcs on Horizontal-Vertical and Tilted-Horizontal kinematic constructions.
- Bug fixed in function that recalculate circle center of a circle. There was some special cases that was not supported before.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Added possibility to add and remove abrasive qualities in the machine
- Added the abrasive quality value to the reports
- The old DXF/DWG reader (which required some manual work to be used) is now permanently removed. Renaming files to DXF2, DWG2 to use it is not longer possible.
- Bugs with variable offset control (VOC) on parts with arcs fixed. This bug was most noticeable on small circular holes.
- 3d simulation heads that did not have a static tool center point and was mounted in another construction angle than 0 behaved badly. Fixed.
R2013.4.313 Date 2013-11-27
- Improved the lead placement in the clone command in BevelCut.
- New test feature The variabe *TiltForvard* can be inserted in postprocessors to get a forward tilte Example: (SETQ *ForwardTilt* 2.5) Will tilt the jet 2.5 degree forward on all 5X-cut. (This i a test functionality that is not documented yet).
- Optimized TAC functionality on ARCs
- Added new snap function “Tracking”
- Fixed bug with angular dimension. The dimension legs moved in certain cases.
- Fixed bug with snapping to self intersecting polylines
- Added layer to QuickSelect
- New feature! Added Tracking to the snap system. This means that the tangential and perpendicular directions can be used from the last point selected.
- Bugs when working with zero length splines was solved.
- Reports can now be saved in the same folder as the NC-file. Check Strategy/Output settings.
R2013.4.309 Date 2013-11-26
- Bug fixes in the new VOC calculation with different compensations on CW and CCW.
- Now uses windows-1252 encoding
- Writes ATTDEF/ATTRIB entities
- Drawings in inch mode are now downscaled in DXF writer to look correct in other cad systems.
- Text entities are now supported.
- Bugfix in DWG Loader with placement of some kind of ‘INSERT’ entities.
- New ILISP function GP-TRACKBAR
- New ILISP function GP-TOGGLEBUTTON
- Bug fixed in PDF plotting functions for handling very small elliptical arcs (Plotting failed sometimes because of this)
- Fixed bug with qualities when opening ACD files
- Multiple bugs with ESSI files in NC reader fixed
- Minor bug in ruled bevel connection lines fixed
R2013.4.301 Date 2013-11-18
- New variable $maxslope is implemented in the postprocessor functions HEADER and PIERCING.
- Updated ILISP documentation
- Cutting speed bug in tube cutting module is fixed. The problem was when the cutting moves over zero angle.
- (GETREAL …) and (GETINT …) ILISP functions now returns nil if cancel is pressed in respective dialog.
- ‘Auto scale unitless drawing’ in preferences do not have an ‘auto’ mode anymore, only yes or no (auto mode was not working well and was confusing).
- New LISP function (DATE) that returns a list of ints (Year Month Day)
- New LISP function (TIME) that returns a list of ints (Hour Minute Second)
- Graphic bug for colors on inkjet objects in part definitions was fixed.
- Problems with bulges in old style 2d polylines for DXF and DWG files was solved.
- Minor fixes in DXF/DWG reader
R2013.4.298 Date 2013-11-06
- Fixed bug in Fixed Bevel
- New 3d simulation head model ZX50Y0
- Bug in DXF/DWG fixed which made loading of region entities impossible.
- Fixed bug with toolbar for Turkish operating systems
- User define 3d simulation heads are now stored in an ‘override’ folder, so that they are not overwritten on IGEMS reinstall/upgrade
R2013.4.292 Date 2013-11-01
- Zero mark on tube entity
- Super-default console height for new installations is now one line
- All 3D-simulation models are now by IGEMS. It’s possible to replace those by custom design.
- TubeCutting module now works on all 5-axis heads.
R2013.4.281 Date 2013-10-30
- Fixed a bug in Z measuring in advance that was created when we implement maximum tilt angle in the PIERCING function..
R2013.4.281 Date 2013-10-29
- Fixed some limitations in the PumpOn functionality in the postprocessor.
- Updated Machine settings for TubeCutting.
- Fixed bug in CostEstimate when cutting common cutlines. (bug was introduced when we added beta support for mirrored parts in R267).
- Bugs with start/end angles for elliptic arcs in DWG and DXF fixed
- Loading/saving attdefs attributes inside inserts for DIG files now works as expected.
- Minor bugfix in create attdef command fixed which made attdef objects unmovable until drawing was saved.
- IPreparation file: Information about global maximum tilt angle stored in variable *MaxSlope* and local maximum tilt angle per cut stored in $CUTON
- Support for drawing tube entity in different directions depending on machine setting.
- Selection of multiple holes or multiple wraps in tube feature definition are temporarily disabled due to not working good, especially when tube is rotated in machine.
- Drawing bug in tube entity fixed, that made body rectangle somewhat displaced.
- Improvements in the user interface for tip-up-avoidance
- Basic support for PLT and HPGL files.
- Added “Save as” support file. A simpler way to save support files without opening the support dialog box.
R2013.4.276 Date 2013-10-17
- The new VOC function (Variable Offset Calculation) is now released.
- Automatic lead functionality is now released.
- Improvement to quick bevel function, can now cut entire turn + visual adjustments in the dialog.
- Manual cutting command now remembers quality
- Bugfix: when selecting shortcuts in the open dialog, while not having license for ‘data exchange’ module, an error message was shown.
- Quick nest now works better with relative points.
- SIGNMAKER License error message now only shows up at most one time when exporting a dxf from a drawing with truetype texts in it.
- SIGNMAKER License error message now never shows up when exporting a dxf, if no true type text objects are in it (earlier it could show for standard single line text)
- In ‘Create Part’, ¤ can be used as a part of the name, which is replaced by the current drawings name.
R2013.4.271 Date 2013-10-15
- Bugfix for DXF/DWG reader in solid hatches.
- DWG/DXF reader is now better to recover to read what’s left, when reading of an entity failed / crashed.
- Graphical improvements in 3d simulator.
- Fixed a bug in the new (CAM-MATERIALS) LISP function
R2013.4.269 Date 2013-10-14
- Bugfix for radius on inner corners on parts, when the first arc is an arc segment.
- Added (CAM-MATERIALS) to LISP functions
R2013.4.267 Date 2013-10-10
- NEW! Preliminary “beta” support for mirrored parts.
- Bugfixes for bevel cutting offset
- License agreement moved to installation instead of program startup. US version question removed.
- Experimental support for variable tool offset for AWJ with respect to feed
- New last (optional) argument ‘delay’ in lisp function TCPIP-SEND, which limits the speed we send data to a server with.
- Updates for Bottero
- Bug fixes for parts with many holes
R2013.4.266 Date 2013-10-08
- Bugfix in new DXF/DWG reader, when using import to place it on drawing.
R2013.4.265 Date 2013-10-07
- New variable $side sets now in the PIERCING function in the postprocessor. The value can be 0,1 or 2.
0=If the tool will be on the geometry.
1= if the tool will be on the left side of the geometry
2= if the tool will be on right side.
The variable $kerf has a similar meaning but $kerf is always 0 when IGEMS internal tool radius compensation or if any bevel function are in use.
R2013.4.261 Date 2013-10-04
- New internal make system for USB sticks. Our plan is to ship IGEMS in a new box on an USB stick from now on.
- The new DWG/DXF loader is now used by default. To force using the old, rename your file extensions to .dxf2 and .dwg2. The old loader is deprecated and will disappear within a few months.
- Changed logic for basepoint in Copy command, the new basepoint is on the new copy for each turn. The old logic was not good and did not work correctly.
- Some botero fixes
R 2013.4.260 Date 2013-10-01
- Angle in tube feature editors is now taken from slider in tube window (while position is still remembered from last session)
- Support for REGION entities in the new DXF/DWG loader (which is currently only used if files are renamed to .dxf2 / .dwg2)
- Some fixes for botero.
- Improved accuracy for Ruled bevel cutting. This gives much better cutting result.
R2013.3.254 Date 2013-09-30
- Minor bugfixes. Final Q3 version.
R2013.3.252 Date 2013-09-24
- CAD-SET / CAD-GET Common part attributes: Setting an attribute to a part, where the name begins with . (dot), is common to all parts of the same type. (For example setting “.MYNAME” will set the attribute “.MYNAME” in the definition of the part, not the entity itself)
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Insertion point problems with DXF and DWG files, when used with the import command was solved.
R2013.3.250 Date 2013-09-20
- DPI scaling bug in TAC calculator image fixed
- Updates for Bottero
R2013.3.246 Date 2013-09-18
- Bug fix in graphic engine => more segments than needed was sometimes draw on circles / ellipses / splines
- Graphical improvements with NC reader tool position.
- In the Job report we now show toolsetup even if only one tool is used except if tool 1 is used
- Improved draw order with solid objects in Dump Image command
- All TUBE definitions can now have negative angular positioning. Planar cutoff tilt can also be negative from now on.
- The encoding logic for text files in NC reader changed. Old logic assumed NC file contained UTF-8 encoded unicode. New logic: ANSI text, using the system national setting.
- TAC Calculator window was changed to clarify the meaning of text fields with an image.
R2013.3.239 Date 2013-09-16
- Beta version of new DXF/DWG file loader. To try it out, rename extension of files to .dxf2/.dwg2. New features includes but is not limited to:
- Basic support for proxy objects
- Better text handling
- Support for ATTDEFs
- Faster loading times
- Bug fix with relative point after undo in line command.
- Bottero, cutting of paired triangles
R2013.3.238 Date 2013-09-14
- Improvements to ILISP atof function => Now allows garbage after the number in the string, and whitespaces before.
- New 3d simulation head type T38H
- New 3d simulation head type WJ
R2013.3.231 Date 2013-09-10
- Updated ILISP documentation
- New lisp function TUBE-DIST
- Bug fixes in the lock system using rockey locks
R2013.3.230 Date 2013-09-09
- Fixed bug in time calculations. Rapid movements has now a more accurate time.
R2013.3.225 Date 2013-09-03
- Subdivision of linear segments in TubeCut module.
- New command! New circle nesting command. Special command for nesting circles with different radius on rectangular sheets.
- Fixed bug with quality in Ruled bevel cutting
R2013.3.217 Date 2013-09-02
- Small changes to Bottero special application
R2013.3.214 Date 2013-08-23
- Bug fix for automatic names for anonymous blocks when exporting to DXF. If user created block with name same as auto generated name, the dxf was not loadable in acad due to duplicate name.
- New flicker free status bar in 3D simulator.
- Minor modifications in default toolbar/tube.
- 3D cutting head model modifications.
- Possibility to adjust speed in 3D simulator.
R2013.3.207 Date 2013-08-21
- Some changes in the new TUBE module
- New lisp commands
- (TCPIP-SEND …)
- (CAD-ZOOMWINDOW …)
- (CAD-ZOOMCH …)
- (GETVAR “VIEWAREA”)
- Updated ILISP documentation.
R2013.3.194 Date 2013-08-07
- Some updates in a special application for glass cutting.
R2013.3.189 Date 2013-08-06
- Previous version have a bug in the postprocessing.
R2013.3.188 Date 2013-08-06
- New Dump Image command, which replaces the old one. Now has more control and plot styles can be used. Now also connected to shortcut Ctrl+G.
- Fixed the snapping to grip for parts now working correctly.
- Altered how grip snapping works for inserts. Now actually snaps to the inserts grip instead of the child object grips.
R2013.3.184 Date 2013-07-30
- Changed tool handling. If the distance between parts that should be cut with several tool are to close, then only T1 will be used.
R2013.3.172 Date 2013-07-30
- Improved 3D-simulation that now also show Z-axis movements (up/down).
- New function TB-NOAPPS for the toolbar script, that disables addition of the apps tab.
R2013.3.171 Date 2013-07-30
- Reorder in Edit Part could sometimes give an error message when sorting quick cut objects. This problem is now solved.
- Improvements in the color selection dialog => now initialized with the selected entities color.
- Images traced with the image tracer is not upside down anymore.
- Cutorder command window now works correctly when drawing units is set to inch.
- Fixed bug in DefineBevel for certain special cases
- Fixed bug in Bridge with ToolOnRight
- Fixed correct units for parking position and service position in Strategy dialog
- Bug fixes in CostEstimate
- Uninstall of IGEMS now does not try remove the default shared folder anymore.
R2013.3.164 Date 2013-07-23
- Splitting of lines in TAC processing. This increase the accuracy on 5-axis machines if the first axis is vertical.
- TAC is now working correct also if the TAC angle is zero for Rough cutting quality. This could sometimes generate wrong tilt direction on 5-axis machines where the first axis is vertical and the kinematics are handled in the CNC-controller.
- Graphic bug when moving nodes downward in the cutorder command is now fixed.
R2013.3.160 Date 2013-07-05
- Small update for Bottero glass cutting application
R2013.2.155 Date 2013-06-28
- Small update for Bottero glass cutting application
R2013.2.154 Date 2013-06-26
- A debug text. *** value *** was of mistake written to the NC-file during postprocessing. This is now removed.
- Simulation on Oversized radius show wrong path, this is now fixed.
R2013.2.152 Date 2013-06-25
- Fixed so that pipe token | can be written in the lisp editor.
- Bug in lead compensation code fixed, that made strange graphical things happen.
- Bug in ruled bevel connection fixed
R2013.2.140 Date 2013-06-12
- New option in the LISP GETVAR function “LANGUAGE” implemented that return the ISO 639-1 two letter code for the current language used in IGEMS.
- New LISP function FILE-MAKEDIR implemented.
- Bug fixed that generate extra tool distance information in the reports when using Measuring in advance.
R2013.2.138 Date 2013-06-11
- Minor bugs in translation system fixed (that might happen if updating old installations)
- New LISP function FILE-SAVEDIALOG and FILE-OPENDIALOG implemented.
- Support for 65 degree Special bevelhead TILTED-HORIZONTAL
R2013.2.133 Date 2013-06-10
- Bug from 2013.2.128 that changed the title of the main window when moving the mouse was fixed.
- Support for loading extra toolbars in the lsp directory. They should be named *.tb
- Bug in common cutline, some areas could of misstake be cutted with wrong quality.
R2013.2.128 Date 2013-06-05
- TB-BTN and GP-IMAGE now supports a base64 (or a filename) string for image
R2013.2.126 Date 2013-06-05
- Updated tube cutting algorithm.
- Bugfix: Upwinding on 5-axis vertical kinematic construction could sometimes be on wrong direction if the part was rotated in a nest. This problem is now solved.
- When ‘default point <0,0>’ is selected by pressing enter in rectangle command, it now works as base point for second point when given as a relative point.
- Default state for running object snap is now ‘off’
- Bug with first line segment in polyline command, in combination with orthographic mode fixed
- Some minor bugs with text entities were fixed.
- New ILISP window control. GP-TABS and GP-TABPAGE, used to create a tabpage control.
- LISP documentation is updated.
- Language translation bug that made ‘Part properties’ window to crash fixed.
- Minor bug when pressing escape when selecting side to cut, in quick bevel command fixed.
R2013.2.121 Date 2013-05-31
- New postprocessor commands 5 and 6-axis cutting implemented in the postprocessor system. This should be used when cutting on a non-flat workpiece.
- LISP documentation updated.
- New command: ‘Quick bevel’ which defines a bevel and cuts in one simplified step.
- Bugfix: visualisation of underside bevels were not dashed anymore.
- New language translation system, which reduces the installation size and is more simple and robust.
- Bug with “snap off” option when entering points fixed.
- Stretch command not obeying orthographic mode was corrected.
- Tube command changed so that tube center axis has to be inside the hole of the tube.
- ASSOC function in lisp was changed so that if the association list arg. is nil, nil is returned (ie. nil seen as empty list)
- Thick lines display option on/off bug fixed
R2013.2.113 Date 2013-05-22
- Bug fixed with IGEMS not accepting point when running object snap was turned off.
R2013.2.109 Date 2013-05-22
- Bug fixes for some TrueType fonts
R2013.2.102 Date 2013-05-20
- Bugfixes for font sizes in font tracer.
- Visual improvements in font tracer window
- Changes in the new snap system: when explicit snapping is used (for example pressing ‘E’ for endpoint), only endpoint snap is allowed, not a general point.
- LISP Editor is now shown with the text console hidden by default. If an error happened from running a lisp script from inside the editor, the console is automatically shown.
- TUBE Creation now asks for a center of rotation in tube contour, with the plate centroid as default.
- Polyjoint now obeys ortho mode (again)
- Added pump usage and water flow info to CuttingParameters dialog
R2013.2.98 Date 2013-05-20
- Improvements in remembering initial directory in many open dialogs.
- New LISP Function (GP-REMOVE …)
- Bugfix in lisp (NTH …) on empty lists. Now always returns nil.
- (CAD-OPEN …) in lisp, given a point insertion point, now returns a list of inserted entities.
- New LISP function (CAD-INSERTFILE …)
- New LISP function (file-opendialog). Possibly, getfiled will be deprecated in the future, when a (file-savedialog) exists.
- New LISP function (CAM-SETZEROPOINT sheet pnt) which modifies the zero point for a sheet entity.
- New LISP function (CAD-SAVEAS [filename])
- SPIRAL command in ILISP is now limited to generating spirals with 1000 segments to avoid out of memory exceptions.
- System menu/dropdown is now correctly internationalized
- Small buggfixes with the new graphics system
R2013.2.89 Date 2013-05-07
- New SNAP system with visual indications.
- Improvements in Taper Angle Control calculations. TAC angles for Rough cutting quality do now not affect TAC angles on X-fine quality’s. This is now working in correct way.
- The Lead-in used on Airstart are now always cut with X-fine quality. This makes it easier to create rules for automatic calculation of leadin distances. This method will probably also be used for linear piercing in the future.
- We have changed the visual appearance of the parts slightly. The filled graphics of a part now shows the optimized geometry and the dark contour shows the original geometry. Before this was the other way around.
- CommonCutline partwise now tries to start in a corner on the first part.
- Shortcut Shift+S now starts command ‘Spline’.
- Fixed bug in Unswell command
- Bugs when drawing mirrored arcs fixed (for example during mirror command in inside mirrored blocks)
- Bug when drawing a selected polyline containing only arc segments when antigrain mode is turned on was fixed.
- Improved circle nesting in SingleNest. Added two new search patterns to circle nest.
R2013.2.78 Date 2013-04-30
- Small fix in AutomaticLead system when identifying circular objects.
- Improvements in circle-detection when exploding a part.
- Lisp FILE-EXISTS now returns filename if file exists, otherwise nil. (Before T was returned on file existing)
R2013.2.75 Date 2013-04-29
- Major rewrite of CAD graphic visualization. Regenerating system is now replaced with a direct drawing system. This means that for example circles are always perfectly rendered.
- In DXF and DWG, Hatch entities containing no geometry (0 loops) are now supported/skipped (no crash anymore)
- Images in reports now uses plotstyle selected from preferences.
- Bug report now also saves the IGEMS.LSP file.
- New LISP function ANGDIFF implemented
- New module for Tube cutting implemented. The module can be tested but it’s not released yet.
- True Type text object now has a geometrical size so that capital E exactly matches the size property of the text object. (Before, the ascent size of the text was set to the size property)
- Added max radius to Unswell command. Also converted objects are selected after operation.
- Removed command QuickSelect. (Replaced with the new Quick filter in normal selection)
- Added Quick filter to all selections using right menu or shortcut “Q”
- Support for delays in 3d simulation. All delay nodes are interpreted as 1 second.
- Support for viewing plotted PDF:s in windows 8 built in PDF viewer (‘windows reader’), by working around bugs in the viewer.
- Support for CNC 3d simulator even when a 5 axis head is not used in machine settings.
- Added popup menu when performing cycle-selection
- New bevel connect window. Rewritten with our new 3D graphics engine.
- All 3D graphics now uses the new 3D graphics engine.
- Added the possibility to disable 3D-graphics in DefineBevel. The generation of the 3D graphics can take a very long time if the part is too complex or has too many holes. So by turning the 3D graphics off in these cases makes it possible to work with this kind of parts.
R2013.2.55 Date 2013-04-03
- Support for 34 degree Vertical-Tilted bevel head kinematic construction.
R2013.2.54 Date 2013-04-03
- Fixed problem with translation
R2013.2.52 Date 2013-04-02
- Support for 60 degree Vertical-Tilted bevel head kinematic construction.
- NC Reader:s ISO reader now obeys unit settings of current drawing as NC units. Also, G70 and G71 is supported to switch between inch and metric mode.
- Improvements in the “default_toolbar.lsp” toolbar definition file
- In case of first time run, so that us-version dialog shows up, in combination with the splash screen, a deadlock problem was resolved.
- Speed improvements in ContourCut
- Added CloneToolpath
- Added ClonePart
- Fixed bug with WORKAREA in job report
- New command: unswell, that converts a dual line slit (closed polyline) to a single line slit (open polyline)
- Improved support for non-autodesk DXF/DWG files with corrupted data (splines with incorrect parameters are skipped, but noted in the console)
- Added handling time to CostEstimate
- Clipping bugs in 3d simulator was fixed
R2013.1.27 Date 2013-03-11
- Changes in delay time for splash screen (now 2000 msec, before 4000 msec)
- Measurements in advance could sometimes modify the cutting vector. This caused wrong calculations in 5-axis cutting.
R2013.1.22 Date 2013-03-08
- Crash bug when zooming with mouse wheel in image tracer when no image was loaded was fixed
- No Tool setup info is displayed in the Post report if only one tool is used.
- In Post report the detailed part info images are shown with only one tool.
- TOOLBAR.lsp and DEFAULT_TOOLBAR.lsp are now correctly prioritized. (which means DEFAULT_TOOLBAR.lsp is only used unless TOOLBAR.lsp does not exist)
- A mixed bag of minor problems was fixed in the ILISP editor.
- Fixed Sheet-file bug when Material name contained ‘/’ or ‘\’
- Fixed maxspeed in reports
- Shortkey tooltips are now set correctly again on toolbar buttons.
- Fixed that shortkeys for right menu during command was not always working correctly.
- “Select all” command shortcut (ctrl+a) was nuked. Now working again.
- Layer dropdown toolbar button now working correctly.
Next version (R10)
R10.0.1228 Date 2013-03-08
- TOOLBAR.lsp and DEFAULT_TOOLBAR.lsp are now correctly prioritized. (which means DEFAULT_TOOLBAR.lsp is only used if TOOLBAR.lsp does not exist)
- Fixed error when opening certain DIG files with errors in EntityLeader.
R10.0.1220 Date 2013-02-12
- Null exception in some odd cases when opening DXF/DWG files
- Inserts inside inserts when the inner inserts block basepoint is not 0,0 now handled correctly in DXF/DWG files
- SingleNesting parts with multiple tools is not supported. It is now not possible to select parts with multiple tools in SingleNest
- AutoNest now handles nesting a single part with multiple tools without overlap
- Parametric parts was not always correctly sorted alphabetically per category. This is now fixed.
- Grips for inkjet labeling are now more visual.
- Bug fixes in the bevel cut computation
- Bug fixed that could create abnorm TAC angles on extremely fast cutting (15-20000 mm/min) when the maximum accepted cutting speed was much lower (4000).
- The $vector variable was not reset in some cases. This could result in that 5-axis postprocessor embedded tool corrections sometime could generate wrong values.
- 5-axis simulation could show the simulations on wrong place if the 5-axis head was not located on Tool 1. Now all 5-axis simulations will be done on Tool 1.
- Improved PartProperties dialog.
- Improved and redesigned the new Inkjet system. Now supports multiple labels och each part and also different text heights.
R10.0.1206 Date 2013-02-01
- Help window showing bug fixed in lisp editor
- Lisp editor now remembers if help window open or not
- The new InkJet feature now also work in simulation.
R10.0.1205 Date 2013-02-01
- New feature for Inkjet marking released.
R10.0.1187 Date 2013-01-21
- Support for loading binary DXF files
- DXF/DWG inserts are now better handled when in inch scale mode.
- Major bugs in DXF/DWG loader, angular dimension fixed
- Displays piercing numbers when starting EditPart
- Fixed bug in LockSheet with Bevel parts
R10.0.1184 Date 2013-01-17
- Some bug fixes in postprocessor system
R10.0.1176 Date 2013-01-15
- Pixel line on top and right of IGEMS viewport was not redrawn correctly. Fixed.
- Improvements in line style dash sizes. Keeps dash length with varying line weights.
- Fixed bug when opening drawings with EntityLeader
R10.0.1176 Date 2013-01-09
- Bug fixed that made image in many commands to large (parametric parts, postprocess etc.) fixed.
R10.0.1175 Date 2013-01-08
- It’s now possible to rename a postprocessor, but you will have a message.
- Fixed bug with TAC tool vectors on circular arcs
- Graphical bug when closing drawing with right click on drawing context menu fixed.
- ‘Connect to part’ toggle in quick cutting command is now checked when IGEMS restarts (its check mode is not saved between sessions anymore)
- DWG 2013 Support
- Fixed bug with reports that could cause system crashes
R10.0.1171 Date 2012-12-21
- EditPart now indicates the type of cut (Top-bevel, Bottom-bevel or straight).
- New command CAMTools.Align. Rotates the selected objects so that they align to the X- or Y-axis. The rotation is based on the minimum enclosing rotated rectangle of the selected objects.
- Improved fillet command for poly-fillets. Added a Change option. Can now do fillets between arcs inside polys.
- Dimension do now only support arrows.
R10.0.1170 Date 2012-12-20
- Bugfix: dig files containing images which were copies of other images in the same drawing could not be correctly loaded.
- Better check if major and minor 5-axis rotation exceed maximum speed.
- Problems with loading and saving leader entities fixed.
R10.0.1169 Date 2012-12-18
- DXF/DWG loaders considers invisible flag of entities from now on.
- Bugs in arrow placement for dimensions inside blocks was fixed.
- Size of point entities inside blocks with scaling is now not scaled with the block anymore.
- RC Notation fixed
- Files with no data do not crash anymore
- Improvements in plugin crash recovery
- Default point style and size changed to cross, size 5 (from circle size 15)
- Bug Fix: zero length segments were added to (closed) polyline when moving its grips.
- ILISP Editor shows full path to current file in caption bar.
- New corner cutout command in CAM-Tools
- Minor updates in the main windows toolbar
- Projection command now obeys anchor/ortho in direction prompt
- Improvements in the WMF file reader (supports some more records)
- Spline entity bug fixed: if the spline was closed and saved to .dig file it was opened when loading it.
R10.0.1162 Date 2012-11-29
- Updated ILISP documentation
- New variables added to the postprocessor.
$usesdrill inform if a drilling unit will be used T or nil
$toolchanges is an integer that inform how many times the process will switch between different tools (jets).
R10.0.1161 Date 2012-11-29
- Swedish documentation added to the website.
- Updated IGEMS.LSP
- More powerful delete function in layer editor: If an entity resides on the drawing, that is in the deleted layer, it is deleted as well. If a block contains an entity of the deleted layer, this entity is moved to layer “0”. Thus, all layers except layer “0” can now always be deleted.
- Image insertion command and Image tracer now has a more robust logic in selecting the default directory in open dialogs.
- Improved Common Cutline Sheetwise. Can sometimes reduce number of lines in the CNC-file.
R10.0.1160 Date 2012-11-28
- Altered the Curvefit accuracy in CreatePart to 0.02mm
- Improvements in ISO parser/NC Reader: handles instructions such as EY38 is not interpreted as Y38
- Default drawing now zooms to limits+a small border from scratch (instead of 0,0-200,200)
- Point input window now remembers relative point checkbox between sessions.
- Bug in hatch entity fixed, which in some rare cases raised an exception.
- Added support for non-filled parts/sheets in the reports under Preferences.
- Changed fill-color for parts to a light-gray in the reports.
R10.0.1155 Date 2012-11-23
- Fixed bug in Array command when pressing Spacing in Inch mode
- Added Brittle material and Sandwich material to material setup
- Added grid settings to machine setup
- Fixed bug when deleting a Ruled bevel in some cases.
- Fixed bug with missing temporary graphics in rotate
- Line endings in ILISP editor are now trimmed for whitespaces upon save/save as
- Added new command Tools/CAM tools/Divide
R10.0.1154 Date 2012-11-21
- Bug fixes and improvements in the new software graphic driver, for example problems with white background color was fixed.
- Arcs with very large radius / small segment height was sometimes erroneously drawn in define bevel.
- HATCH entities in dxf/dwg now supports the special type of hatch boundary where a single edge is a polyline.
- Improvements in the dxf/dwg spline->polyline converter.
- Support for that head type 2 (Vertical-Tilted) should prefer negative or positive start angles of the secondary axis. This are controlled by the variables *HeadSecondaryPrefere* (T or nil) and *HeadSecondaryPrefereMinus* (T or nil). The variables must be included in the postprocessor.
R10.0.1145 Date 2012-11-19
- Fixed bug in speed calculations on contours with many small segments.
- Made some changes to new new report tags.
- Removed the ruler bar in the new reports because they caused crashes on some computers.
- Big jump in version numbers due to internal rewrite of install builder.
R10.0.1123 Date 2012-11-16
- Further speed improvements when working with parts
- Fixed bug in nesting with bevel parts.
- Added complete read/write access information to all folders used by IGEMS in the support command.
- Pan and Zoom now possible from BevelCut dialog
- Support for hatch entites in DXF/DWG reader.
- Support for drilling is now more flexible.
R10.0.1112 Date 2012-11-13
- Speed improvements with complex advanced bevel parts
R10.0.1111 Date 2012-11-12
- Rockey dongle now works in Windows 8
- Fixed bug in PolyJoint when having locked or invisible layers
- Made a temporary fix in Move and Rotate command with Bevel parts.
R10.0.1108 Date 2012-11-10
- Wrong $reason variables for the TOOLUP and TOOLDOWN‘ function in the postprocessor is now fixed.
- Improved 5X-calculations for almost straight angle on C-axis machines
- Dissconnect’: ZOrder of disconnected toolpath is now infront of part solid.
- The MRU menu popup-preview is now a lot smaller, when there is not an available preview.
- Added multi-select in CutOrder dialog
- Fixed bug with tool tips in CutOrder dialog and EditPart dialog
- Fixed graphics display bug in CutOrder dialog when working with disconnected parts
- Sizing bugs in guppy dialogs under some conditions in windows 8 fixed
- Fixed Undo bug when using CTRL+C/CTRL+V in some cases
R10.0.1107 Date 2012-11-07
- Visual improvements in toolbar tabs
- DXF Loader now does unicode subformat parsing correctly in MTEXT entities.
- More optimized upwind before 5-X cutting with a vertical rotated major axis. The Major axis do not always go to zero degree between each cut.
- Bug in bridges command when using overcut fixed
R10.0.1105 Date 2012-11-06
- Some DLL files was missing making the new reports not working.
R10.0.1103 Date 2012-11-06
- Fixed that slightly wrong tilt angle was show in 3d simulator for IHEAD in some circumstances.
R10.0.1103 Date 2012-11-05
- Graphical bug in 2d simulator when drawing arcs was fixed
- Improved Clone in DefineBevel
- Changed Import to make insertion of filenames easier
- DXF Reader changed to handle some corrupted files (indefinite (-1.#IND) numbers are now parsed as 0.0)
- Global file locking is now implemented, and can be activated under Preferences/General
- Bugs in language selection combo under preferences, that sometimes showed the wrong language now fixed
- Toolbar tabs now auto sizes to their contents, so that all localizations look nice
- Quality for parts with directional bevel cutting now works as expected
- Pixel rounding correction was made, so that solid graphical entities looks nicer.
R10.0.1101 Date 2012-10-31
- Support for Software Graphic driver (like 10.0.1023).
It’s now possible to chose between Software driven or Hardware accelerated graphics in the Preference command.
- New report system. Old customized reports will have to be modified.
- New interface for editing reports
- Support for scripting and calculations in the report
- Support for selectable printer and direct printing
- Support for a startup script connected to a report where the user can add data to the report
- Support for creating reports from the APP section.
- Fixed bug in AutoNest when nesting a single part with multiple cutting heads.
- Improved fillet command to handle some special cases.
- New RectangleNest. The old rectangle nest has been replaced with a new and improved version. There are now more settings and the rectangle nest engine has been improved. The old RectangleNest is still available from F12/Nest.RectangleR10
- Mixed small improvements in the 3d simulator when using the buttons to change position in simulation
- Bug in NCReader fixed, when G91 was on the same line as a G0/G1
- New Command: Open/Samples which is an open command with samples directory as initial directory
- Languages in preferences are now sorted alphabetically
- Major bug fixed in the TAC calculation.
- Updated ILISP documentation.
- Minor improvements in the Fillet command.
- Some minor bugs in the new graphics were fixed.
- Upwind calculation before cutting on Vertical-Tilted cutting head is not longer winding up to maximal rotation angle.
- Fixed bug in QuickNest resulting in NaN errors
- Fixed bug in AutoNest in Inch-mode
- A mixed bag of annoying bugs were fixed in the new graphic engine, including the minimize+maximize crash bug.
- Fixed bug when inserting images
- Overcut now works in quick cut command, using multi+slit+closed contour
- Fixed graphics error in define bevel for some graphics cards
- Quick cut when using contour mode and cutting on a closed object, now lets user select cutting direction unless the closed contour is a contour geometry of a part.
- Prompt improvements in the quick cutting command
- Tooltip on buttons in dialogs are now translated
- It is now possible to paste dxf/dwg clipboard data from AxxOCAD
- Added information about the graphic driver in the lifebouy (support system). This information may be important to analyze graphical problem.
- Major change: Exchanged the old graphic engine to a new one using OpenGL. Make sure you update to the latest graphics drivers if you encounter problems.
- App editor now uses the new editor (same as in post processor editor)
- Fixed bug with default zone detection in cutorder
- Added CollisionDetection to ContourCut. This enables the user to turn off collision detection when placing leads.
- Fixed small bug in Sheet/History, pressing ESC when selecting caused a crash.
- Fixed bug in Bevel cutting with Horizontal-Horizontal cutting head is now fixed.
- Translation of text in dialog box for postprocessing is now working.
- Manual in US-English is now released on Internet.
- Simulation bug when using extreme size of ARC radius is now fixed.
- Bug in speed ramping which sometimes made zero segments on bevel part now fixed.
- Password protected machine files. You can now lock editing a machine with a password.
- Attributes on items in cutorder. It’s now possible to add attributes to items in a cutorder. These attributes can then be handled in the postprocessor.
- Part counter index in CreatePart is now moved to shared folder
- Sheet counter index in CreateSheet is now moved to shared folder
- Customer list in CreatePart is now sorted and moved to shared folder
- Microjoints is not possible on bevel cutting
- Fixed bug in material import from R9
- Now possible to open material setup when no materials are available
- Partwise detection with height sensor will now always move Z-axis up between parts while cutting.
- Bevel loops in AWJ have now a more optimized cutting speed.
- Variable “$zmaxmove” is now implemented in the postprocessing.
- ILISP documentation is updated.
- Improved ruled bevel functionality. If the cutting direction are changed then additional connection lines are added automatically during the postprocessing.
- Documented variable $machinetype are now set correctly.
- Some minor changes in the postprocessing.
- Added ‘Mark’ feature in NC reader
- Modified selection method in SingleNest
- Fixed bug with adding a new thickness in Inch mode in the material dialog
- Added dynamic output in rectangle nest when picking corner
- Cleaned up user interface in Organizer
- When registering to organizer the Organizer form is not opened
- When double click on an organizer part the organizer part dialog is shown
- Added possibility to change available machine type for all thicknesses of a quality in material dialog
- Fixed bug in Purge command, that removed anonymous blocks when non anonymous blocks was purged and vice versa.
- Made ACD file reader to remove dead blocks when finished. Layers with no contents are also not imported in ACD reader now.
- Fixed bug in material dialog when unchecking first thickness for a quality
- Fixed bug in CostEstimate when marking with second head
- Support for 60 degree Bevel head XD type
- Drilling with one drill when cutting with several tools does now work in all 4 tool align directions.
- Escape can now be used to close 3d simulation window while simulating
- Toolbar button ‘find’ did not work in new ilisp editor
- 3d simulation head ‘MILL’, changed drawing scales and acceleration pipe radius.
- Fixed update problems with preparation file in new lisp editor
- Selection of parts and cutorder in cutorder command now works like IGEMS R9
- Fixed so that inch-scaling is done on DWG and DXF files when scaling for unitless drawings are on (or Auto + culture “en-US”)
- Preview in open dialog temporarily stopped working due to a bug, this is now fixed.
- Fixed bugg in Common cutlines when using sheetwise and trim to sheet the cutting was done in the wrong order.
- Fixed bug in QuickSelect when using Inch
- Fixed bug in SingleNest when using Inch
- Fixed bug in RectangleNest when using Inch
- Fixed bug with undo and dimensions
- Fixed bug with 5-axis default tool
- Fixed problem in kinematic calculation for the Vertical-Horizontal type.
- Cutoff now works with lock sheet and divide sheet
- Has increased maximum possible input for “Max z-axis movement” in machine dialog to 1100mm
- New command: Enclosing circle. Creates a minimum enclosing circle around selected objects. Under CAD/Draw/Circle
- Minor improvements in language translations
- Added Letter and Legal paper sizes to Select dimstyle dialog
- Contour cut using single and not connect to part now preserves quality information
- Fixed name of Common cutline parts
- Common cutline cuttings are sorted last in cut order
- Improvements in the 5 axis tool vector algorithm
- Opening a unitless drawing (dxf) now obeys ‘super default’/last used drawing unit
- Fixed gradient background colors in View in 3d and Connect in bevel
- Quality can now be selected in chain cutting command
- Bridge cutting now removes old cutting on part contours affected.
- Improvements in bridge cutting undo system
- Redesigned define bevel dialog and fixed some bugs in ruled bevel
- Improvements in the circle solution selection for tan-tan-tan circles
- Bug fixed in NC reader which messed up interpretation of CR for radius and C for bevel angle
- Fixed bug in Edit part form when editing a part with bevel cutting that has quality overrides.
- Major rewrite of cutoff command. Now has dialog box with some options.
- Some oddly constructed truetype fonts now works in font tracer (For example ‘Blade runner movie font’)
- Disabled Tilted piercing in Cut bevel if piercingtype is drilling
- Moved “Use text as name” in Create sheet dialog.
- Improved user interface when using clone in cut bevel.
- Altered arrow length for default dimstyle to 3mm
- Autonest start corner and direction is now remembered
- Added default tool for 5-axis cutting
- Fixed bug in 5 axis calculation when one of the axes was close to it’s limit tilt
- Bug in default directory of recover command (hopefully) fixed
- Mixed improvements in manual command:
- Bugfix: Cutting on existing part does not modify copies of the same part
- Bugfix: rapid+escape+rapid mad exception before
- Start button is now disabled when in cutting mode
- ‘Current point’ is now possible with enter if no compensation when starting cut
- Tool drawn as hint when line-to , start and path selection is executed
- Bugfix: Follow to hangup in special cases
- Samples directory is now accessible in the ‘custom places’ in open dialog
- If using “Text as partname” in create part and multiple texts are detected inside a part the user is prompted to select the correct text.
- In CostEstimate if using Outer for material we now only count parts that are not inside holes of other parts. This gives a more correct material estimation for the Outer case.
- Minor improvements in ‘manual cut’ GUI
- Bug fixed for entites with ‘by block’ color
- Extra step on acceleration when using TAC and cutting speed interpolation in CNC-file.
- Fixed indentation logic in new lisp editor.
- New XD bevel head for 3d simulation.
- ILISP foreach now works on strings.
- Default point style changed to circles with size 15.
- Contour error analyzer now creates a block with error fx.
- Minor improvements in quick user interface.
- Re-calculated circle center could be wrong in postprocessing when segment angle was more than 180 degree. This is now fixed.
- It was not possible to drill with more than one tool. This bug is now fixed.
- Fixed bug in bevel cut when using overcut and starting at a corner
- Fixed bug with radio buttons in machine dialog cutting tools
- Better display info in Stretch command
- Fixed bug with material import
- PartText command can now be used to add numbering instead of name
- Fixed bugg in common cutlines
- Fixed so that angular dimension with 0 degrees do not crash in regeneration
- The total distance in tool setup was not updated correctly
- Changed name on checkbox in Inlay dialog to “Grain direction”
- Changed names on tile maker buttons
- Reduced the size of the font selection dialog
- Changed result text on distance command from length to distance
- Changed name on button in QSelect dialog from Cancel to Close
- Hatch now allows negative angles
- Reduced size of status dialog
- Fixed bug with adapt to sheet in tool setup
- Modified size of Line weight dialog and made it resizable
- Added angle running text info in skew command
- Changed name on Anonymous block to Group
- Layer dialog is now resizable
- Default font for Text and FontTracer are now separated
- Rotation speed for AWJ in material setup was not saved
- BoundaryTrim if holding Shift down when selecting the trim contour it will trim all objects outside the area instead of inside.
- Now possible to select plot scale when plotting and scale is automatically selected
- Last used plot style is now remembered
- Bug fixed when adding a plot style that already existed
- Nesting bugs with short leads corrected
- Korean translation improvements
- The quality command now visualizes overridden qualities on cuttings
- Toolbar tabs were disabled if using FloatingLicence..
- Now possible to set quality for different edges on bevel cutting. For example X and K type can have different quality on top and bottom edges.The selected quality is visible in EditPart.
- DXF Files which had comment group codes (999) in the header section now works.
- Ruled bevel parts are now supported for all nesting methods.
- Visual enhancements in ‘Load App’ command window
- Fixed/directional bevel cutting , wrong direction when piercing corrected.
- Circle remembers radius or diameter mode when IGEMS is restarted.
- This document is now properly published.
- Better handling if report folder does not exist.
- Averagefeed was missing from report.
- Changed the limit of Min speed in Machine settings from 1mm/min to 0.1mm/min.
- Support for odd DXF files which have a “TABLE” which is not inside a “SECTION”. Earlier these files crashed the DXF loader.
- Better accuracy in time calculation when using customized circular piercing.
- Fixed Undo bug with bevel parts.
- Fixed bug in Pneumatic stroke.
- Drilling tools on all cutting tools are temporarily disabled.
- Goto Service position before 5-axis cutting is now fully implemented.
- New ILISP documentation with information about MRAPID.
- Improved accuracy in divide sheet.
- New command: ‘Break’ in toolpath dropdown, that splits a toolpath at rapids.
- Fixed bug with plotting, when the line width of the first object plotted was 1.0.
- Quick command: major improvements in the sorting algorithm for multi/slit.
- Changed BevelCut so that you now pick the lead length.
- Added tooltip to TAC calculator button in material dialog
- Fixed bug in bevel small top radius and large bottom radius was sometime divided in to less segments.
- Installation document added to web site.
- Som tabs in the main window toolbar are now disabled if IGEMS license are missing
- Fixed unhandled exception when shared folder location is unavailable in machine dialog.
- Time calculation did not calculate with the acceleration, that is now fixed.
- Some small text changes in the strategy dialog.
- Improved bevel cutting offset. Fixes some bugs on ruled and directional bevel cutting.
- Minor bug fixes in machine dialog. Automatically adds dot before CNC file extension.
- Improved handling of very small arcs in speed calculations.
- Added material import from R9 from inside material dialog.
- Added from 2 to 3 options in Abrasive abrasive flow control in the machine setup.
- Fixed equal distance in AutoNest.
- Fixed bug editing rapids in EditPart.
- Fixed bug in AutoNest.
- Now possible to view NC-file without processing.
- Tool image for ‘cutoff’ command.
- Fixed overcut in bevel cutting
- Added speed by thickness in bevel cutting
- Fixed bug with changing quality on multiple parts
- Fixed bugs that occurred when using directional bevel with arcs
- New variable added to LINE and ARC function call to postprocessors. $vector that describe the jet vector.
- Updated ILISP dokumentation.
- Fixed bug in feed calculation on bevel cutting. VAS Bevel get a very low feed.
- Some smaller changes in the layout of Machine settings and the Strategy commands.
- Updated Swedish translation
- Added a changelog that can be accessed from the About box in IGEMS
- Fixed resize bugs in material dialog
- Fixed resize bugs in 3D simulator
- Changed from 12 to 8 tools in tool setup