- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets
- ½ Cup red cabbage
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice and zest of a lime
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Cajun or blackened seasoning
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Store bought guacamole or other topping of choice
Recipe- 4 servings
- Pre-heat grill and wipe with a paper towel coated in oil to prevent fish from sticking
- Season fish with Cajun or blackened seasoning and grill approximately 5 minutes per side or until flaky
- While fish is grilling, combine yogurt, lime juice and zezt, and cilantro.
- Chop fish into bite sized pieces and divide among tortillas.
- Top with guacamole and crema.